Panasonic Lumix G100 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera Body
This product is no longer available
The Panasonic Lumix G100 micro 4/3 camera body boasts vlogging features ensuring perfect movies including world first internal tracking mic, 4K 30p, flip out screen, time-lapse and stabilised V-Log L.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- World's first built in mic with tracking feature for surround sound and auto switching
- Fully articulating high res automatic LCD screen for perfect selfie recording
- Easy sharing with one button send to smartphone, Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi connection
- Easy to use vlogging features and vertical recording complete with frame markers
- A variety of recording settings from 4K/30p to FHD slow motion and time-lapse functions
Panasonic Lumix G100 Body Summary
Aimed firmly at vloggers yet with excellent stills capability, the Panasonic Lumix G100 micro four thirds camera body is compact, portable and packed with simple to use vlogging features for digital content creators. The camera records stabilised 4K/30p which can be captured in V-Log for those with editing skills. Full HD 120p slow motion payback and time-lapse functions are standard, together with frame markers ensuring both photos and videos are perfectly framed for uploading to social media. The G100 can also record vertically and in a range of easy to use aspects including CinemaScape. A fully articulating high resolution flip out screen ensures perfect selfie photos and video every time. The world's first built-in tracking microphone features OZO Audio by Nokia for perfect tracking and surround sound from all three internal mics.
For stills photography the low pass filter has been removed for the absolute sharpest and most detailed shots from the 20.3MP MOS Sensor. Noise has been reduced and night time shots are clear with ISO sensitivity up to ISO25,600. The high resolution 3,680k-dot Live View Finder ensures high visibility at all times for both stills and video. Users can enjoy around 80 Micro Four Thirds System lenses from Panasonic Lumix, Olympus and Sigma as well as Samyang and Voigtlander.
Other notable features include:
• Face Detection AF/AE
• Auto tracking surround sound pickup
• Built-in time-lapse and stop motion animation
• 4 x slow motion and 8 x Quick Motion Video (FHD)
• Extended battery life
• Easy sharing with Bluetooth and WiFi and one button smartphone connection
Panasonic Lumix G100 Body In Detail:
IMAGE SENSOR: Live MOS Sensor 20.30 megapixels. Primary colour filter.
IMAGE STABILISATION SYSTEM: 5-axis HYBRID I.S. *For video recording only. 4-axis compensation works in 4K video recording.
Still image: JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.31), RAW
4K PHOTO: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio format: ac (2ch))
Motion picture: MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio format: ac (2ch))
File size (Pixels): [4:3] 5184x3888(L) / 3712x2784(M) / 2624x1968(S) / 3328x2496(4K PHOTO)
[3:2] 5184x3456(L) / 3712x2480(M) / 2624x1752(S) / 3504x2336(4K PHOTO)
[16:9] 5184x2920(L) / 3840x2160(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 3840x2160(4K PHOTO)
[1:1] 3888x3888(L) / 2784x2784(M) / 1968x1968(S) / 2880x2880(4K PHOTO)
Motion picture: [4K] 3840x2160. 4K/30p: 100Mbps. 4K/25p: 100Mbps. 4K/24p: 100Mbps
[Full HD] 1920x1080. 60p, 28Mbps (Sensor output is 120fps / 30fps / 15fps / 8fps)
50p, 28Mbps (Sensor output is 100fps / 25fps / 12fps / 6fps)
30p, 20Mbps (Sensor output is 120fps / 60fps / 15fps / 8fps / 4fps)
25p, 20Mbps (Sensor output is 100fps / 50fps / 12fps / 6fps / 3fps)
viewfinder: LCD Live View Finder with Approx. 3,680k dots equivalent. Approx. 100% field of view / Approx. 1.46x / 0.73x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity.
REAR MONITOR: TFT LCD monitor with static touch control. Free-angle, 3.0-inch (7.5cm), 3:2 aspect . Approx. 1,840k dots. Approx.
FOCUS: Contrast AF system with DFD technology. AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF. Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area. EV -4 - 20 (ISO100 equivalent).
EXPOSURE CONTROL: 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system. EV 0 - 18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
ISO sensitivity: Still image: Auto / i.ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
Creative Video Mode: Auto / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
SHUTTER: Electronically controlled focal-plane shutter. Speeds of Still image: Time (Max. 60 second), 1/16,000 - 60. Motion picture: 1/16,000 - 1/25. Creative Video M mode / MF mode: 1/16,000 - 1/2
BRACKETING: 3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, max. 3 EV, single/burst. Aerture bracketing 3, 5 or all positions in 1 EV step. Focus bracketing 1 to 999 images, focus steps can be set in 10 levels.
BURST SHOOTING: [Electronic first curtain shutter] AFS/MF: H: 6 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) AFF/AFC: H: 5 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
[Electronic shutter] AFS/MF: H: 10 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View) AFF/AFC: H: 10 frames/sec, M: 4 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
TIME LAPSE SHOT, SELF SHOT AND STOP MOTION ANIMATION
FLASH: TTL Built-in-Flash, GN5.1 equivalent (ISO200 m) / GN3.6 equivalent (ISO100 m) (Reference), Built-in Pop-up. Synchronisation speed: Less than 1/50 second
PHOTO STYLE: Standard / Vivid / Natural / Scenery / Portrait / Monochrome / L. Monochrome / L. Monochrome D / Cinelike D / Cinelike V / V-Log L / Custom
INTERFACE: INTERFACE USB - USB 2.0 Micro-B
HDMI microHDMI TypeD / VIERA Link
Video: Auto / 4K/25p / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p
External microphone input 3.5mm Stereo/Lens Auto/Shotgun/Super Shotgun/Manual is selectable when attaching DMW-MS2 (sold separately).
Microphone: Stereo, Wind Noise Canceller: OFF / Low* / Standard / High
WIRELESS: Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure mode. Bluetooth v4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE))
Battery life (CIPA standard): Approx. 270 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF), 900 images (Power Save LVF mode*) with H-FS12032 / H-FS12060
Actual recordable time (Motion picture): 4K/30p, 4K/25p: Approx. 40 min (rear monitor), 35 min (LVF) with H-FS12032 / H-FS12060
Industry First Sound Capabilities: OZO Audio by Nokia can track faces, linked to the angle of view and face recognition. Automatic switching between Tracking and Surround sound. High-performance built-in Mic Composed of Three Internal Microphones for directional recording in front and behind camera. Mics adjust the recording range and direction according to the movement of the subject and can also clearly record in crowds.
The LUMIX G100 is also equipped with a 3.5mm Mic Socket for an external mic.
USB Charging: USB charging compatibility to easily charge the battery anywhere you are even while overseas where the voltage is different.
Clear Night Shots with Minimal Noise: High-resolution and high-sensitivity picture recording with less image noise. Clear, smooth nighttime images are achievable, up to the maximum ISO25,600 setting.
The Panasonic Lumix G100 camera enables content creators to make stress-free vlogs and movies with a range of advanced and innovative features. For example
when the monitor is rotated forwards, selfie mode is automatically engaged. Depth of field is automatically increased or decreased according to what's behind the subject and Face Detect tracks the subject's face seamlessly.
A number of built-in features ensure excellent video and stills images are simple to make, such as built-in 5-Axis hybrid image stabilisation and the removal of the low pass filter. The icing on the cake has to be the advanced audio capabilities with the world's first tracking mic featuring OZO Audio by Nokia. This can switch between tracking and surround sound automatically and is capable of recording in all directions in front or behind the camera, thanks to three internal microphones. Advanced users will benefit from neutral V-Log recording, time-lapse and night modes ensuring this camera has broad appeal for a variety of users from enthusiast photographers to advanced content creators.
When you combine all of these easy to use vlogging features with such advanced camera technology within a compact lightweight body, we are certain that this model will be a huge success.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.