Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Digital Camera With 12-60mm OIS Lens
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Digital Camera with 12-60mm lens delivers 4K & Full HD video, a 16MP micro four thirds sensor with quick 8fps continuous shooting to take your photography to the next level.
- 4K capability
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Advanced Autofocus systems
The Panasonic DMC-G7 expands on Panasonics already wide range of Interchangeable Lens Cameras, offering a huge choice of OEM and third-party lens options.
As with the other newer models in the Panasonic range, the G7 offers a 4K photo and video capability, including three different 4K photo functions, 4K Burst (continually captures 4K photos whilst the shutter is depressed), 4K Burst with Start/Stop (record a 4K video and play/pause and extract any frame you choose) and 4K pre-burst (captures a 4K video one second before and after the shutter has been pressed allowing you to choose the perfect image).
The G7 may be a lot smaller than a traditional DSLR, but it doesn't compromise on functionality. The usual aperture, and shutter settings can be found using the familiar top dials, whilst ISO, and white balance can be adjusted using the front and rear dials on the fly. You can also assign favourite settings to any of the six Fn buttons on the body, or the five settings in the menu.
The G7 utilizes Panasonics exclusive Depth-from-Defocus AF technology which instantly calculates the distance to subjects then adjusts the focus appropriately. Focus peaking indicates the area of the shot which is in exact focus. A silent mode is ideal for nature shooting or street photography where you don't want a shutter noise distracting the subject. -4EV low light AF allows the camera to clearly capture shots using only moonlight as a light source.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 350|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 7.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 16|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 9.30 m|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 2.00|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 86|
|Length (mm): 77|
|Width (mm): 125|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 410|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 160, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 160|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 17.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Another superb Micro 4/3rds offering from Panasonic, the G7 slides in toward the upper level of the range offering the technology, connectivity and features we've come to expect from one of the leaders in the Interchangeable Lens Camera arena.
Read our handy guide to choosing the right memory card for your 4K camera
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.