- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330 Bridge Camera Black
Never miss a shot with the ultra fast Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330 bridge camera in black, boasting 4K photo and 4K video recording, powerful 25-600mm Leica f/2.8 zoom lens with dust and splash proofing.
Earn 479 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 4K Photo / Video
- Full-range f/2.8 lens
- High visibility rear monitor with touch operation
- Splash / Dustproof Design
The Panasonic FZ330 is a new bridge camera, featuring a high quality LEICA 24x optical zoom lens (25-600mm) with a fast f/2.8 aperture throughout the entire focal range, making it possible to capture moving subjects clearly, with a fast shutter speed even it is some distance away.
Similar to some other cameras in the Panasonic range, the FZ330 also features 4K photo and 4K video. Using 4K photo, you'll have 30 photos per second at your disposal, so you can never miss a shot and capture the perfect shot from even the most fleeting moment. This feature allows you to select individual frames as stunning photos.
- 25-600mm LEICA Lens, Full Range F2.8
- 4K PHOTO & Video
- Splash/Dustproof Protection
- 12.1MP High Sensitivity MOS
- New Venus Engine
- Light Speed AF DFD Technology
- Low Light AF
- 0.7x 1440k-dot OLED LVF
- 3.0" 1040k Free-angle Touch LCD
- 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S+ (Except for 4K video or high-speed video recording)
- QR Code Connection
1. Stunning Image Quality from 25mm Ultra Wide Angle to 600mm Tele End
As a true successor to the world-renowned powerful zoom camera DMC-FZ200 with high speed lens, the DMC-FZ330 inherits a high-quality LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT 25mm ultra wide-angle lens with a 24x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 25-600mm) that achieves full range F2.8. It enables capturing a moving subject which is even in distant away clearly with fast shutter speed.
Comprising of 14 elements in 11 groups, including 3 ED lenses and 5 aspherical lenses with 9 aspherical surfaces, this advanced lens unit realises the outstandingly compact body while delivering exceptional optical performance suppressing distortion at wide end and colour bleeding at tele end. To achieve full range F2.8 with shallow depth of field, high precision correction performance against distortion is indispensable. Panasonic integrates 5 aspherical lenses and 3 ED lenses into the DMC-FZ330 to pass Leica's stringent standards.
Plus, with the Nano Surface Coating technology, light reflection is dramatically minimised at entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results in the super clear picture with dramatic reduction of ghost and flare.
The O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser) effectively suppresses hand-shake vibration enabling to capture clear, sharp image from wide to tele.
The combination of 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and new Venus Engine achieves even higher picture quality. The advanced Multi-process NR (Noise Reduction) applies effective noise reduction and detail processing according to each component frequency. Plus, newly added Random Filter granulates chromatic noise to be blended into the image even more naturally. As a result, the max. ISO 6400 is achieved. The aperture filter is capable of controlling over wider frequency range. It adjusts the amount of sharpness according to the frequency level, resulting in faithful stereoscopic effect. The Venus Engine in DMC-FZ330 excels in diffraction compensation to make the result image crisp and clear even shot with small aperture. In addition, the Venus Engine also improves colour reproduction with accurate evaluation of each colour even it is similar not only in colour phase but also in saturation and luminosity. The combination of the Digital Live MOS Sensor and the Venus Engine achieves stunning picture quality in its natural way - that is what LUMIX aspires for.
2 .4K Capability Bringing the Evolution in Videography/Photography – 4K Video and 4K Photo
The DMC-FZ330 records stunningly smooth, high-resolution QFHD 4K video in 3840x2160 at 30p(60Hz) / 25p(50Hz) or 24p in MP4 in addition to the full-HD 1,920 x 1,080 60p (60 Hz) / 50p (50 Hz) videos in AVCHD Progressive or MP4 (MPEG-4 / H.264) format with practical full-time AF.
Taking advantage of 4K video recording performance, users can enjoy “4K Photo” with DMC-FZ330. With the 4K Photo, users can capture the fleeting photo opportunities at 30 fps in 8-megapixel equivalent resolution by cutting a frame of the most photogenic timing out of the 4K burst file to save as a photo. Three exclusive functions are integrated to make the 4K photography even easier; 4K Burst Shooting, 4K Burst (Start/Stop) and 4K Pre-burst. The 4K Burst Shooting*1 allows consecutive shooting at 30 fps, which can be used just like a photo burst shooting. The 4K Burst (Start/Stop) mode starts consecutive shooting with a single press of a shutter button and stops it with the second press, which is more suitable for the shooting opportunities requiring longer waiting time. The 4K Pre-burst automatically records a total of 60 images right before/after the shutter release. All these functions in 4K Photo mode enables saving pictures in 8-megapixel equivalent high resolution; 3584×2684(4:3), 3800×2534(3:2), 4000×2248(16:9), 2928×2928(1:1) without missing the spur-of-the-moment.
The powerful 24x optical zoom with smooth 2-step zoom and 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+(Optical Image Stabiliser Plus)*2 are available in video recording, too. The 5-Axis correction compensates for the handshake occurring in virtually any direction.
High Speed Video enables recording subject with fast motion at 120 fps (NTSC / HD) / 100 fps (PAL / HD) or 240 fps (VGA), while Time Lapse /Stop Motion Animation are also available.
3. Rugged Design and Better Control
To be tough enough to withstand even heavy field use, the DMC-FZ330 adopts splash / dust-proof rugged design passing the stringent test quality standard of DSLM (Digital Single Lens Mirrorless) flagship cameras despite its structure with a range of moving parts.
The DMC-FZ330 newly integrates a large, bright 1,440K-dot OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) LVF (Live View Finder) with approx.100% field of view in 4:3 aspect. It boasts 0.7x magnification and astonishingly high contrast at 10,000:1. Suppressing both blown highlights and blocked shadows, the LVF in DMC-FZ330 assures outstanding viewability under any circumstances. The display time lag is minimised dramatically compared with the predecessor DMC-FZ200. The image output between the LVF and the rear monitor is switched automatically with the eye sensor on the LVF.
Adopting a static-type touch control system, the 3-inch free-angle rear monitor features approx.100% field of view. The touch-control system immediately lets users to set focus to the subject by just touching it on the screen and you can even release the shutter. It is free and easy to enlarge the target point with fingertips to set precise focus. Thanks to the increased resolution up to approx.1040K-dot and improved colour reproduction, the DMC-FZ330 secures higher visibility even in sunny outdoor than ever.
To further enhance the controllability, the DMC-FZ330 newly comes with a side dial in addition to the rear dial. Users can change settings such as aperture, shutter speed with the side /rear dials and can also customise the assignment of functions as well as on Fn buttons. Furthermore, it is also possible to make a temporary shift of dial functions with Dial Operation Switch. For example, users can adjust white balance with a front dial and set ISO with a rear dial while choosing the shutter speed or seeing the noise effect, which is helpful in the complex lighting situations. Either AFS/AFC/MF can be switched with the dedicated focus lever.
4. High Speed Response and Stunning AF Performance
For even faster response and higher mobility, the DMC-FZ330 newly integrates a dedicated linear motor into the focus system to achieve ultra high-speed AF. In addition, the Light Speed AF is further enhanced with an adoption of DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology*1 which even shortens the time to set focus. It calculates the distance to the subject by evaluating 2 images with different sharpness level at 240 fps high signal exchange speed. As a result, the DMC-FZ330 achieves ultra high speed AF of approx.0.09 sec*2, which is approx.350% faster than DMC-FZ200. This improvement benefits more as focal length increases. The DMC-FZ330 boasts high speed burst shooting at 12 fps (AFS) / 6 fps (AFC) to capture fast moving subject just in-focus. DMC-FZ330 is capable of releasing mechanical shutter at max.1/4000 sec (at 25mm wide end) and 1/3200 sec (at 600mm tele end) and even at 1/16000 with electronic shutter, which reduces washouts even under strong sunlight.
Together with the quick start-up of approx. 0.88 sec, the DMC-FZ330 never lets photographers miss fleeting shooting opportunities.
The DMC-FZ330 also comes with new focus options. The Full Area AF allows setting focus on any part of the approx.100% field of view. Focus detect area is increased to 49 points for more flexible composition together with Custom Multi AF mode in which users can freely select the blocks to focus out of the 49 focusing area. Now the 1-area AF area can be seamlessly magnified not only in manual but also in auto focus mode. The Pinpoint AF helps focusing on tiny area by magnifying the part that can be watched with a frame-in-frame window. With the Low Light AF, AF works in -3EV lower-lit situations which is as dark as under the moonlight sky with no other light source. For more practical control over focusing, the DMC-FZ330 incorporates Focus Peaking function that shows the focus position in MF and AF+MF mode. Users can see the peaking of focus while monitoring the subject in live view. In addition to the conventional Face Recognition AF, the DMC-FZ330 newly incorporates Eye Detection AF which automatically sets focus right on the eye of human face. The Eye Sensor AF starts focusing by just looking into the LVF. Tracking AF is also advanced in the point of tracking accuracy by estimating the subject’s movement.
*1 Works for photo shooting only.
*2Based on the CIPA standard, when using Live View Finder.
5. Other Features
- Easy Wireless Connectivity via Wi-Fi® with Smartphones ADVANCED - The DMC-FZ330 integrates Wi-Fi® connectivity (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) to offer more flexible shooting experience and instant image sharing with easy operation. Pairing the camera and the smartphone/tablet is quick and easy by skipping the password input or by reading the QR code. Once connecting the camera and smartphone/tablet installing Panasonic's dedicated application software Panasonic Image App for iOS / Android, users can shooting / browsing / sharing images remotely.
- RAW data development in Camera - The DMC-FZ330 is capable of shooting images in RAW and develop them in camera.
- Highlight/Shadow Control - The Live View function is also advanced digitally making it possible to adjust highlight / shadow separately with the rear dial. 3 patterns of settings can be customised in addition to 3 patterns of preset.
- Creative Panorama - The Panorama Shot function allows shooting horizontal/vertical wide panoramic image by shooting sequent pictures easily. Either “Standard(minimum distortion)” or “Wide(maximum angle of view)” can be selectable. Combining with the Creative Control, users can get a dynamic, artistic image.
- Expandability with Optional Accessories - The DMC-FZ330 complies with a variety of accessories sold separately. Connecting with the 3.5mm microphone socket, a Stereo/Shotgun Microphone DMW-MS2 enables higher quality sound recording. Users can attach a Close-up Lens DMW-LC55 or a Tele Conversion Lens DMW-LT55 which extends the zoom ratio by 1.7x, equivalent to 1020mm (equivalent to 35mm camera). The External Flash such as DMW-FL580L(GN58) can be mounted, which also works as LED light for video recording.
- 1cm Macro
- Silent Mode
- Level Gauge
- WB (White Balance) Bracket
- Creative Control with 22 Filters
- iA+ (Intelligent Auto) Mode for Photo and Video
- Multiple Exposure
- The "AVCHD" is a high definition (HD) digital video recording / playback format jointly established by Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- “AVCHD Progressive”, “AVCHD”, the “AVCHD Progressive” Logo and the “AVCHD” Logo are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- All other company and product names are trademarks of their respective corporations.
- Some accessories are not available in some countries.
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Bridge Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
If you're looking for a camera that's smaller and lighter than a conventional DSLR, that is capable of delivering breathtaking stills and videos, then this camera is for you! The 24x optical zoom lens will get you in the thick of the action, and the 4K photo mode will help you capture the perfect moment.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.