Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2000 Bridge Camera Black
The black Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2000 is a premium quality hybrid bridge camera with features including 24-480mm Leica DC superzoom lens and richly detailed 1-inch sensor for beautiful 4K photos and videos.
- 4K video at 100mbps and 4K Photo delivering premium quality images and video
- High performance Leica DC Vario-Elmarit zoom lens
- Large 0.74x 0.39-inch 2,360k-dot OLED Live View Finder for excellent clarity
- 9 diaphragm blades and seamless iris control for beautiful bokeh
- 5-axis hybrid O.I.S. for steady shooting
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2000 Bridge Camera Summary
Delivering high performance video shooting and stunning images thanks to the new 24-80mm (20x) Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens, the Panasonic Lumix FZ2000 is a high-end hybrid bridge camera with manual controls for capturing moments with high image quality.
- High performance Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 24-480mm f/2.8-f/4.5 lens
- Built-in Neutral Density filter
- 20 megapixel 1.0 inch high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine
- 4K Photo
- 4K Video at 30p & 25p with hi bitrate 100mbps FHD recording
- Quick and slow FHD
- VFR at 120fps
- Panasonic DFD autofocus
- Full pixel burst at 12fps
- Large 0.74x 0.39" 2,360k-dot OLED Live View Finder
- 3.0" 1,040k-dot free-angle touchscreen LCD
- Double lens control ring and side operation
- Front and rear dial & double dial function
- 5-axis hybrid O.I.S.
- 9 diaphragm blades and seamless iris control
Panasonic Lumix FZ2000 Digital Camera Features in Detail
The Ultimate Photo/Video Hybrid Camera
Exceptionally high video performance that meets professional needs has been added to a powerful zoom and 1-inch sensor in a camera truly designed for creators.
Newly developed photo/video hybrid lens
The new F2.8-4.5 24-480mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens boasts high optical performance for both photos and videos. This lens system features an inner zoom structure with guide-pole mechanism for smooth, stable zooming, and dramatically suppresses image shift by 80% compared with the predecessor FZ1000.
A core-less DC motor also enables slow constantly zooming from wide to 20x tele-end.
A galvanometer drive iris, which is used in professional video cameras, smoothly catches up with sudden changes in brightness. This assures smooth, seamless iris control even when zooming.
20x optical zoom in a compact body
The new LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens has an F2.8-4.5 brightness that resists blurring even for telephoto shots, and an angle of view that extends from 24mm wide-angle to 20x optical zoom* while maintaining the body size.
The lens unit consists of 16 elements in 11 groups, including 4 ED lenses, 5 aspherical lenses with 8 aspherical surfaces, and a UHR lens. This lens meets Leica's stringent standards in the MTF value and in the suppression of ghosts and flaring.
Panasonic's unique aspherical lens mould technology achieves a beautiful, evenly smooth defocus with an invisible edge line.
* 35mm camera equivalent: 24-480mm.
Video creation to meet pro quality
The Panasonic LUMIX FZ2000 further evolves to meet professional quality and standard with the capability of 4K (Cinema 4K: 4096 x 2160 / 24 fps and QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / up to 30 fps) video recording in MOV/MP4 and ultra high bitrate Full HD video recording at 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) / 100 Mbps (IPB) without recording duration limit. In addition, a variety of practical functions required for professional video recording are newly integrated.
* Use SDXC/SDHC Memory Card compatible with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) when using high bitrate video recording mode of 100 Mbps or greater.
Large 1-inch sensor - Stunning images even in low light
The large 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor improves the S/N ratio, making it possible to capture clear images with minimum noise even when shot at ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600.
The rich amount of light helps to produce an impressive defocus with shallow depth of field. It lets you create truly stunning images in a wide variety of shooting situations.
0.74x Large OLED LVF with 2,360k-dot
A high-resolution 2,360k-dot OLED Live View Finder allows high visibility thanks to 10,000:1 contrast and perfect framing even under direct sunlight conditions. High 0.74x magnification (35mm camera equivalent) and a wide-viewing angle make it easy to see image details even when the eye is moved away from the centre of the viewfinder.
The rear monitor with tilt/swivel capability gives you the freedom to find unusual perspectives while maintaining easy operation and full image control. Plus, touch control lets you immediately set focus on the subject by simply touching it on the screen, and even lets you release the shutter with a single touch.
Everything in the right place
The well-defined grip provides a stable hold with minimum fatigue despite its substantial weight. The front/rear dual dial system enables direct setting of shutter speed and aperture, just like LUMIX G cameras. The optimum dial, button, lever and switch layout provides intuitive, comfortable control for both photo and video shooting.
Unmissable moments with 4K Photo
Thanks to 4K technology inside the LUMIX FZ2000, 4K PHOTO allows you to capture the perfect moment in 30fps, and select your best photo after shooting. Shoot, select and save. With 4K PHOTO mode on the LUMIX FZ2000, make moments, truly unmissable.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Bridge Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ2000|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 350|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 12.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 13.20 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 480 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 102|
|Length (mm): 135|
|Width (mm): 138|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 915|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.80|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 30|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 20.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Panasonic Lumix FZ2000, as a bridge camera, has a job to do - bridging the gap between compact cameras and those of the interchangeable lens variety.
Therefore bridge cameras by nature come with a lens which is capable of capturing a variety of shooting styles by possessing a lens with a varied focal length. The 24-420mm lens on this camera, with optics designed by Leica, is capable of just that - ranging from wide-angle at 24mm to the further edges of telephoto at 480mm.
Hugely impressive features on this camera include the brilliant 4K Photo, 4K Video Capture and Post Focus. Physical impressiveness comes in the form of a delightful double lens control ring and a touchscreen LCD on the rear.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.