Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ95 Compact Digital Camera Silver
Lumix TZ95 Compact Zoom Camera - Silver
Get close to the action with the new Lumix TZ95
Capture subjects near, far and in between with the latest addition to Panasonic’s popular TZ - Travel Zoom - series. Boasting a LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR 30x optical zoom lens, this versatile pocket-friendly camera is the ideal travel companion. With its 20.3-megapixel high-resolution sensor, 4K Photo & Video, high-speed burst shooting and a range of other fantastic features, the TZ95 helps you to remember all of life’s incredible moments. A tiltable rear monitor, and a brand new high-resolution LVF (Live View Finder) also make it easier than ever to get the shot you want, every time.
The LUMIX TZ95 is equipped with several advanced features, all intended to help you get the best shot.
A 24mm (equivalent) ultra wide-angle LEICA lens is ideal for landscape photography, but with the 30x optical zoom you’ll be able to reach as far as 720mm (equivalent). Power O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilizer) keeps your shots sharp by compensating for handshake even when shooting at long focal lengths. The Zoom Compose Assist function helps keep track of your subjects by quickly zooming out – handy when they move out of frame. To keep up with the fastest subjects, the TZ95 sports burst rates of 10 frames per second (AFS) and tracks the subject at a rate of 5 fps (AFC). Additional specifications include the following:
Create your own story
Utilizing the 0.21-inch 2,330k-dot equivalent Live View Finder (LVF) or the big 3.0-inch 1040k-dot static touch type control monitor, it is easy to frame every shot, even in bright, sunny conditions. The monitor tilts up to 180 degrees – perfect for selfies. Use the 22 digital filter options, which can also be applied to panoramic images, to complete your creativity.
With 4K Photo, it’s never been easier to capture the moment. Utilising this exciting technology, you can record fleeting moments at 30 frames per second, extracting the best shot later as an 8 megapixel JPEG.
A newly added Auto Marking function makes choosing the best frame a quick and easy decision, while fun features such as Sequence Composition let you combine multiple images into the same shot for a quirky “stromotion” effect.
Even selfies can be improved with 4K Photo – making sure everyone in a group shot is smiling, or choosing the best shot with a moving background.
Ready when you are
Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity mean sharing your experiences with family and friends is simple. With BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), your images can be automatically transferred to your smartphone or tablet ready to upload to social networking sites. GPS tagging also ensures you never forget those special travel locations. What’s more, once the TZ95 is connected to your smartphone or tablet, you can shoot remotely – ideal for group selfies and holiday shots.
A long battery life of approximately 380-shots per charge ensures you the power you need when on the go. Should you run out of juice, USB charging is available to give you a power boost no matter where you are.
|Panasonic Lumix TZ95 Hands On Review|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ95|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 380|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 5.60 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 720 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 327|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 80 - 3200 (expands to 6400)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 3200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 6400|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 3.3|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 80|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 30|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2330000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.