Panasonic Lumix DC-GX880 Mirrorless Camera With 12-32mm OIS Lens Tan
For the ultimate versatility in a compact size the Panasonic Lumix GX880 tan colour interchangeable lens camera with the 12-32mm boasts 16MP high quality stills and 4K video with a flip out screen.
- 4K Photo Shooting at 30fps gives you a great option to capture a specific moment
- Post Focus Mode makes it easier to nail your focus - even after shooting
- Super fast face & eye detect Auto-focus
- USB charging gives you the option to charge on the go
Panasonic LUMIX GX880 Summary
Panasonic LUMIX GX880 features in Detail
The 4K Camera That Matches Your Style
Whether you're shooting on the streets nearby or composing a landscape abroad, the LUMIX GX880 lets you look as good as the pictures you take.
The One For The Fashion Blogger
The design of the LUMIX GX880 contrasts metallic parts and leather-like accents for a stylish, sophisticated look. The compact body cleverly incorporates a built-in flash — one of many features that make this camera incredibly easy to use.
Shoot high-quality, true-to-life images with excellent resolution, high contrast, and impressive color reproduction. The LUMIX GX880 combines the Digital Live MOS
Sensor and Venus Engine ensuring clear images with minimum noise even in low-light situations and a maximum sensitivity of ISO25600.
You can instantly upload and share your pictures on social media using the ‘Panasonic Image App’ on a smartphone or tablet.
Whether it’s a party moment, a group selfie, or your dog who just doesn’t want to sit still, you can catch the best moment at 30 frames per second and save it as an 8-megapixel-equivalent image.
Dual Shutter Buttons & Flip-up Screen
When taking selfies, the 3.0-Inch 180 degree flip up touchscreen comes in handy on top of the Dual Shutter Button. The Fn3 (function) button provides an extra means of releasing the shutter when holding the camera in just your left or right hand for the perfect selfie.
Shoot Now, Focus Later
Imagine being able to decide exactly what you want in focus, even after you've taken the photo. The Post Focus function gives you the power to do just that. Simply capture the scene, review the image and touch the part of the photo you'd like to be pin sharp. It's simple, stunning and all inside the camera.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-GX880|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.