Olympus PT-EP14 Underwater Case for E-M1 Mark I
Product Code: 4110874M
PT-EP14 Underwater Case for E-M1 Mark II
PT-EP14 underwater case
The underwater housing PTEP14, specially designed for the OLYMPUS EM1 Mark II, is a masterpiece of engineering. The underwater case is waterproof down to a depth of 60 meters. Thanks to the durable, high quality polycarbonate construction, the weight of the housing is reduced to a minimum, while giving you full control of all functions of the camera. You can be confident that the camera is protected from water and also knocks and bumps on land are cushioned.
The PTEP14 is the second generation MFT underwater housing that features an exchangeable lens port system (separately available), often demanded by professional underwater photographers. It gives you the freedom to use several Micro Four Thirds lenses, starting with the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 60mm 1:2.8 MACRO, Lens for astonishing macro shots underwater, to the highperformance superwide angle zoom lens M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 714mm 1:2.8 PRO and the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 8 mm 1:1.8 Fisheye PRO lens with overwhelming optical performance that provides unique photographs.
Using the optical fiber cable together with the flash FLLM3 (bundled with EM1 Mark II) and dedicated underwater flash UFL3 (separately available ) you get all the benefits from the OLYMPUS RC flash system, as control of multiple flashes within the camera, shorter charging time and longer lasting camera battery.
Enjoy a large clear view of the underwater world with a convenient extra: a detachable eyemagnifier. It gives you 100% visibility of the large EM1 Mark II electronic view finder while wearing a diving mask. As it is detachable, it can easily be unscrewed if desired.
Waterproof down to 60m
Full control of all photo functions
Exchangeable lens port system
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Underwater Housings|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.