Nicole Elliott by BLACKRAPID
Designed for women – the Nicole Elliott by BLACKRAPID is the perfect integration of
BLACKRAPID’s revolutionary nylon sling strap with proven upside-down camera connection
hardware, to Nicole Elliott’s unique wide shoulder pad design that distributes camera weight
evenly and comfortably. Taking its cue from the way women have been carrying their babies
for centuries, the wide durable fabric of the shoulder pad “hugs” your shoulder allowing you
full mobility, and making your camera feel virtually weightless while you concentrate on
getting your shots. With convenient pockets that hold your lens caps, batteries and cards, and
gliding Cam Locks that secure your camera in place when you are moving about – this strap
combines total function and complete comfort in one unique strap!
- comfortable design; ergonomically correct; distributes camera weight evenly
- front and rear spring-loaded cam locks secure camera when not shooting
- can be used by either right-handed or left-handed photographers
- two zippered pockets and two lens cap pockets
- durable, lightweight, water resistant fabric
- extendable up to 63” in circumference
- weighs only 179G
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.