Newell PLUS Battery BLH-1
The 2000 mAh Newell PLUS Battery BLH-1 for Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II and OM-D E-M1X is the most advanced battery series in the range.
Newell PLUS Battery BLH-1 Summary
Capacity: 2000 mAh
Voltage: 7.4 V
The battery belongs to the Newell Plus series. This is the most advanced battery series from known and valued the manufacturer, characterized by the best performance, increased capacity and durability.
Large battery capacity, was obtained by increasing the density of accumulated cells. Thanks to this, the device guarantees a longer power supply of the equipment on one charge compared to regular batteries.
Thanks to the latest microprocessor protecting the cell against overheating and components of the highest quality, the battery life has also been increased.
Using the most advanced lithium-ion cells made the battery 100 % free from the so-called “memory effect”. This means that Newell Plus can be recharged at any time, regardless of the state of charge. Recharging the battery has no effect on its capacity and lifetime.
The robust, durable casing protects the cell and electronic components from mechanical damage making the battery safe to use. The Newell Plus batteries cooperate with both Newell chargers, as well as substitutes.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.