Nanlite Forza 500 Monolight - Power 500
NanLite Forza 500 Monolight
For brightness that has to be seen to be believed, the NanLite Forza 500 offers truly incredible power for its size. The single 500W COB LED bulb produces up to 66300 Lux using the included reflector, and has an accurate daylight fixed colour temperature of 5600K (TLCI 95, CRI 95). The light beam can be intensified even further using the optional Fresnel lens attachment (not included). This light weighs just 2.6kg and measures 309mm on its longest side, with a body constructed of durable carbon fibre.
The Forza 500 produces soft light that is flattering for studio shoots, and bright enough for both photography and video. For film-makers, this light also features a number of special effects, including lightning storm, camera flash, TV and faulty bulb. The ultra-quiet fan makes this light ideal for even the most sound-sensitive situations.
The integrated S-mount is compatible with Bowens equipment, making it easy to add all kinds of light-shaping equipment to enhance your lighting effects.
Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two V-lock batteries (not included). Continuous dimming from 0-100% makes it easy to add this light to any scene without needing ND filters or additional diffusion.
The control panel, AC adapter and battery plate have been combined into a single separate unit, tethered to the main light by a cable, allowing the controls to be remain accessible when the light is mounted on the ceiling or in a tight space. The brightness can also be controlled by DMX, or using the 2.4G radio controller (available separately) or smartphone app (Wi-Fi control box required).
This ultra-portable light comes in a high quality protective carry bag, and features a 330-degree rotating handle, making it easy to adjust to the correct angle, or hang from a ceiling for studio use. It can also be mounted on any standard light stand
1. ULTRA-BRIGHT OUTPUT – The NanLite Forza 500 uses one 500W COB LED bulb to produce soft light at high intensity, offering a dazzling 66300 Lux at 1m when using the included reflector. The light beam can be intensified even further using the optional Fresnel lens attachment (not included), and the integrated Bowens-compatible S-mount makes it easy to add light-shaping equipment for multiple effects.
2. HIGHLY PORTABLE – The light unit measures just 309mm on its longest side, weighs 2.6kg, has a durable carbon fibre body and comes supplied in a high quality protective carry bag, perfect for travelling to location.
3. IDEAL FOR STUDIO OR LOCATION – Use in the studio with the included power adapter, or out on location using two V-lock batteries (not included); this light can be mounted on any standard light stand, or hung from a ceiling for studio use. The controls are a separate unit, meaning the light can easily be controlled from a hard-to-reach space, and the light can also be operated by DMX, 2.4G remote, or smartphone app.
4. INCREDIBLY ACCURATE – Get perfect colour fidelity, with every light in the NanLite Forza Series featuring CRI 98, TLCI 95, and a balanced daylight colour temperature of 5600K.
5. PHOTO AND FILM-READY – Soft lighting that is flattering for studio shoots and bright enough for any occasion, with built-in special effects (lightning storm, camera flash, TV, and faulty bulb) and an ultra-quiet fan.
6. UK WARRANTY – Supplied with a 2 year UK warranty.
|What else is included in the box?|
-Forza 500 light head
A range of optional accessories are available to enhance this light's performance. The parabolic softbox gives a quality, diffused light that enhances videos, photos and more (90cm diameter, 63 cm high, 1.46kg, standard Bowens mount). It features a reflective silver lining, steel rods and a removable front diffusor. A separate fabric grid can control light spill and give more direction.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.