MindShift Gear SidePath Backpack Charcoal
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9369330M
Earn 89 Park Points
MindShift Gear SidePath Backpack Charcoal
The charcoal SidePath Backpack from MindShift Gear is a versatile bag that offers two, user-selectable configurations. The 14.0L main compartment features an adjustable partition system that creates a camera compartment towards its bottom which can fit up to a medium-sized DSLR along with one or two lenses, or a medium-sized DSLR with one lens and a flash. Users of mirrorless camera systems can fit up to three lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera. The 8.0L space created above the camera, lenses, or flash can accommodate books, documents, a lunch bag, or a light jacket. Toward the rear of the main compartment is a pocket that holds a 10.0" tablet computer or a 1.5L water reservoir, above which is an exit port for an attached drinking tube. Opposite the tablet, computer, or water reservoir pocket is a zippered, mesh organizational pocket for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently in the main compartment.
While it is in use, three adjustable and removable dividers allow the camera compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment being carried within it. Access to the camera compartment is provided by a zippered panel that faces the wearer's back, helping to minimize the potential for theft. When the SidePath Backpack is not being used to hold a camera system and a more traditional daypack is needed, the partition creating the camera compartment can be moved for uninterrupted access to this bag's 14.0L volume.
The SidePath Backpack can be carried using its built-in top handle, or by its adjustable, padded shoulder straps which along with the outside rear surface, features a resilient and breathable 3D mesh padding that cushions the wearer's back and shoulders. The padding's elevated structure optimizes air circulation, minimizing perspiration in warm and hot environments. For heavy loads, this backpack's adjustable sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried. Along both sides of the SidePath Backpack are two large, stretchable pockets that can each hold a 32oz water bottle. Alternatively, the pockets can be used to hold a tripod, monopod, or trekking pole; which can be secured using a cord lock located above each pocket.
Featuring a durable nylon and polyester construction, the SidePath Backpack is built to be weather-resistant and also includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain.
|Product features in detail|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.