MindShift Gear Backlight 26L Backpack Charcoal
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9369315M
Earn 229 Park Points
MindShift Gear Backlight 26L Backpack Charcoal
Photographers planning a challenging journey can look forward to experiencing a high degree of comfort, protection and easy access to gear with the charcoal BackLight 26L Backpack from Mindshift. The pack has a padded, rear compartment with touch-fastening dividers for storing and organizing a standard-size DSLR, 4-6 lenses, flash, and an assortment of accessories. This compartment is accessed by unzipping the back panel. By sliding the shoulder straps off and using the waist belt to rotate the pack in front of you, the pack will rest in a horizontal, tabletop-like position. The main benefit of this position is fast access to gear without having to remove the pack. Underneath the rear compartment lid are two, zippered, clear-mesh, accessory pockets.
Inside the front compartment are padded sleeves for an up to 15" laptop and iPad, organizational panel with slip-in pockets, and space for a variety of personal gear such as clothing and snacks. On top of the pack are pockets for a cell phone, wallet, and other items you wish to keep handy. And on either side of the pack is a slip-in pocket with a cinch strap for storing up to 32 oz water bottles, gloves, cap and such. Front stuff pockets are useful for trail essentials that might include a headlamp, chargers and energy bars. Side compression straps, may be used for keeping the load tight and also for securing gear. Two front daisy-chains, and attachment loops are suitable for attaching various gear, and with the compression straps are part of the front and side tripod/monopod attachment system.
Carry your Backlight pack with the top handle, or wear with the adjustable padded shoulder straps, chest connector and padded waist belt. For comfort, the shoulder straps are curved and the back panel has padded-mesh material and airflow channels. Well-designed, the waist belt has a webbing rail for attaching optional MindShift accessories or other gear, and a block and tackle style adjustment, which provides for a 2:1 mechanical advantage that works well in conjunction with the belt's quick-release buckle. With an exterior made of 420D nylon with water-repellent coating, 350G airmesh, YKK zippers and other materials, this pack is both strong and durable. And at 3.9 lb, for all the pack's capabilities, it's also lightweight.
Holds 1 standard-size DSLR and 4-6 standard zoom lenses, plus a flash
|Product features in detail|
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.