Manfrotto Virtual Reality Carbon Fibre Boom Small
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9378050R
Earn 129 Park Points
Manfrotto MBOOMCFVR-S VR Small Carbon Fibre Boom Summary
Part of the Manfrotto Virtual Reality range, the Manfrotto VR Small Carbon Fibre Extension Boom is made of high quality carbon fibre, guaranteeing both maximum rigidity extreme lightness. Its 4 sections enable it to reach a maximum height of 80cm, and it is only 33cm when closed, which makes it easy to carry on 360 degree shoots. It holds up to 2kg in its maximum vertical extension.
The pole has a double interchangeable attachment on top: by simply screwing the upper disc, users can easily and rapidly move from a 1/4" to a 3/8" male attachment, according to the type of 360 degree device they want to use on top of the boom. Thanks to their rubber grip, its strong and reliable twist-locks are easy to operate and guarantee maximum hold when the pole is extended.
With its 3/8" female attachment at the bottom, it is perfect used in combination with the Manfrotto carbon fibre tripod or with the Manfrotto mini aluminium support, for both in indoor and outdoor shooting. It is ideal for tourism, festivals, surveys, construction planning, and many other applications. It provides a new, exciting perspective of landmarks and landscapes at elevated heights.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.