Manfrotto Pro Light LW-88W-2 PL Rolling Organizer
For an expertly designed solution to carrying your lighting equipment, choose the Pro Light Rolling Organiser LW-88W. This durable rolling camera organiser will not only keep your equipment completely safe with its shock-absorbing Camera Protection System, but because of the fact it’s made from lightweight materials, it won’t weigh you down on your travels. When you’re on the road looking to capture stunning photographs of your journey, weight is important – you don’t want to be tied down to your equipment, and thanks to this strap, you won’t be. Made to meet Italy’s world-class quality standards, this organiser is sturdy and is also, therefore, long-lasting, ensuring that it won’t buckle under strain or break when you need it most. Whether you want to keep your gear safe from bad weather or clean from dust during storage, the cover can be sealed tight to keep the elements out and give you peace of mind wherever you are. Invest in your own rolling organiser if you’re looking for more freedom and an opportunity to capture truly spectacular photography.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
Camera Protection System
Manfrotto's CPS – Camera Protection System has been specifically engineered and laboratory tested to garantee the highest level of protection and shock resistance where it really counts.
- Includes a shock-absorbing Camera Protection System
- Rolling camera organiser made to Italy's world-class standards
- Made from lightweight materials
- Made from Long-lasting, durable material
- Tightly sealed to keep gear protected in all weather conditions
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.