Manfrotto Manhattan Roller Runner 50
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K370912K
Earn 256 Park Points
Manfrotto Manhattan Roller Runner 50 summary
The Manfrotto Manhattan Runner-50 camera and laptop roller bag is perfect for frequent traveller photographer and people who are always on the move with their photography kit. Manufactured and designed specifically for travelers, it complies to the strictest carry-on sizes regulation*.
Product features in detail
This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
External Tripod Connections
This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartiment for your gear..
Protect your laptop during transport in the compartiment. (See bag for exact sizes)
Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
Manfrotto Manhattan Roller Runner 50 Specifications
|Minimum Weight||.4 kg|
|Internal Dimensions||x 6 x 48 cm|
|Camera nsert Dimensions||0 x x 44 cm|
|external Dimensions||5 x 0 x 50 cm|
- Both photographic rolling case and travel suitcase
- Holds DSLR gear like 5D mark II with 70-200/2.8 attached
- Flexy Camera Shell protection for fully customized inside space
- Easily transform the removable insert into a gear backpack
- Coated fabric for easy cleaning
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.