Manfrotto Genie II 3-Axis PRO Slider Kit
The Manfrotto Genie II 3-Axis PRO Slider Kit includes the Magic Carpet Pro slider for heavy camera rigs
Manfrotto Genie II 3-Axis PRO Slider Kit Summary
Everything you need to capture full 3-Axis motion control! This kit includes the Magic Carpet Pro slider for heavy camera rigs. Use the Manfrotto Genie App for setup or control from the on-board screen.
Combining Genie II Pan Tilt with the Linear gives you the ultimate 3-Axis motion control tool. Set everything up on the App or use the onboard controls for shooting time-lapse, video, panorama and more!
- Full Keyframed Motion
We’ve completely redesigned the Manfrotto Genie App from the ground up. Adjust the course and speed of your move with Genie II’s keyframing feature. Each axis can be set up and controlled independently for complex video and time-lapse movement.
- Automated Bulb Ramping & Timelapse Compiler (available With Future Firmware Upgrade)
Time-lapsing scenes that include drastic changes in light has always been a challenge, but now with full camera control, you’ll be able to ramp exposure automatically. Keep tabs on how it’s going by getting the App to compile a time-lapse preview on the fly, so you can see it all right there and then.
- Live Movement Control (available With Future Firmware Upgrade)
Move with your subject! Genie II offers live movement control on both Linear and Pan Tilt with easy-to-use joysticks. Be in control of your speed and change direction of 1, 2 and 3 axis shots at any time.
- Full Wireless Camera Control Live View (available With Future Firmware Upgrade)
Control ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed settings from the App! Whether it’s during a time-lapse or for setting up your video shot, keep your camera’s settings dialled in, perfect for the Slingshot and other filming situations.
- Multi-row Panorama
Setup multi-row Panorama shots directly from the app using the Pan Tilt Drive and create high-resolution images with the tap of a button
- Lightning Fast Quick Release System
Simply attach the Quick Release plate (Patent Pending) to your Tripod Head and snap directly into the Linear drive for a secure attachment. Genie II Pan Tilt has also been designed to click straight into the Linear drive making it ultra stable, quick to set up and secure.
- Swappable Batteries
Go further afield, shot longer and swap batteries between Genie II devices. The Genie II Pan Tilt and Linear both use the same removable long-life lithium battery and you can stock up with extras in your kit as well.
The Magic Carpet Pro is made from reinforced aluminium, ensuring stability and reliability for camera setups up to 70lbs / 32kg.
- Built-in Flywheel
Even with the most demanding payloads, the Carriage-integrated Flywheel keeps your tracking shots silky.
- Endlessly Extendable
Each Magic Carpet Pro comes with precision-machined Track Joiners, enabling you to infinitely add length without losing quality. It’s completely tool-less too – simply join the tracks together, lock the lever to secure, and shoot.
- Detailed Carriage Design
Meticulously designed, the Magic Carpet Pro Carriage includes an interchangeable camera thread, bubble level and brake for safe transport.
Simply unlock the Track Joiners, separate and place into the included Magic Carpet Pro Bags. Each track has an individual bag that can be easily attached together to make travelling with your Magic Carpet Pro easy.
- Quick Release System
Our Quick Release System is specifically designed to keep everything secure while keeping you mobile. Simply attach the QR Plate to your tripod head and click in to shoot, and out when you need to move.
- Adjustable Legs
Magic Carpet Pro legs are designed to be quick release and fold out so the slider can be used on the ground without the need for tripods. They also simply fold away using the quick release levers.
- Counterbalance Compatibility
Capture sleek vertical shots using the integrated Counterbalance Wheel and rope system to attach a counterweight to your rig.
- Tripod Mountable
With tripod mounts on each of the end caps, the 2′ track has an additional mounting bracket in the middle of the track while the 3′ track has two additional mounting brackets.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.