Manfrotto Battery Bank
Manfrotto SY0064-0001 (SY00640001) Battery Pack - Power Bank with USB Type-A and Type-C input and output.
Manfrotto is giving power back to the film maker with Manfrotto's first ever hot-swappable power-bank, designed for use on set, the Battery Bank can keep your production running for hours or days on end without having to stop to charge.
With dual slots and a hot-swappable design, the Manfrotto Battery Bank provides 57wh off a pair of Manfrotto BP-02 batteries, equal to 3 Sony batteries, 4 Canon batteries or 5 iPhone batteries. With a USB-A out and a USB-C input and output, you can charge almost any device on set, from cameras to tablets and of course your motion control kit. And if you run out, just swap in a fresh battery to keep your production running without dropping power.
The Battery Bank even provides Fast Charging on most current gen smart phones keeping your whole crew moving on long shoots. Mount to cages, sliders or gimbals using the ¼ 20 screw...
Included in box:
1x Battery Bank
1x USB-C to USB-A Charging cable
1x Micro Fibre Lens Cloth
1x Velcro tripod attachment
1x User Guide
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.