Litra Torch 2.0 - Ultra LED Light
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: H550105T
Earn 100 Park Points
Litra Torch 2.0 - Ultra LED Light
The LITRA LitraTorch 2.0 LED Photo and Video Light (LT2202) is the second generation of the award winning LitraTorch with even better performance specifications, including even smoother light output pattern, and improved water resistance - now waterproof down to 20m. The LitraTorch2.0 features 16 LEDs with 90+CRI at 5700 daylight temperature, and 500 lux at 1 m. The quality of light meets the premium standards that photographers and videographers look for in continuous lighting. The waterproof, rugged, compact 1.5"x1.5" all aluminium tough outer case design provides 800 lumen of continuous, high quality light - portable studio lighting that fits in your pocket. For use with Mirrorless cameras, DSLR, camcorders, video, smartphone, action cameras, compact point and shoot or studio applications.
The super-bright and extremely versatile tough, rugged mobile photo and video continuous LED light source is perfect for photography, and videography uses, including macro photography, or fill in light portraits or still life, dim lighting, studio or outdoor lighting, on or off camera lighting, smartphone lighting, bike / cycle lighting, caving, drone lighting, as an alternative to flash, or even as a torch, travel, adventure pursuits, on a bike, working on a car - its uses are limitless.
Compatible with all original LitraTorch accessories, with dimensions of just 3.81 x 3.81 x 4.2cm (1.5" x 1.5" x 1.65") in size, and weights just 90g, the cube shaped Litra Torch v2.0 (version 2) features 800, 450, or 100 Lumen settings of continuous, high quality, consistent, flicker free, 5700k colour temperature daylight balanced light source with a 70° beam angle, without producing a centre hot spot area.
The Litra torch features 3 continuous light power settings 800, 450, 100 lumens, plus a slow strobe flash / pulse (2200 lumens when used as a strobe setting) for use as a warning light / cyclists and similar uses. The Ultra-wide beam angle to match camera wide angle formats, and included is an excellent slip on white diffuser dome for a bright but soft light source. As the diffuser is round it offers a natural round shaped highlight in eyes for portrait or reflective surfaces.
The power source is a lithium ion rechargeable battery, with Micro-USB slot making it chargeable from any universal USB charging device. The Lithium ion gives over 7 hours strobe operation, >4 hours at setting1 (100 lumens), >70 minutes at setting 2 (450 lumens) and >35 minutes at the brightest 800 lumen setting. The Litratorch does get warm with extended use with high power light output but remains relatively cool in operation compared with its competition. Charging time from is around 4 hours to full charge.
Other features include, Intelligent thermal management, can be used cordless or with external power, One-touch button operation and Fits in a GoPro Session frame
With a 810G military specification, the Litra 2.0 featured improved waterproof resistance to 20m /60 Ft (up from 10m), shock and drop proof to 1.2m, aluminium body construction means excellent durability and flexibility for working in a wide range of harsh environments. lightweight at only 90g. The Litra also features a handy built in rear magnet perfect for mounting to metallic objects, working on cars or vehicles etc. It features two standard 1/4" tripod mounts to mount onto tripods, mini tripods or other standard accessories. It also comes with a GoPro mount, belt clip for other mounting options.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.