Leica APO Vario Elmar T 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH Lens Black Anodised
The black anodised Leica APO-Vario-Elmar-T 55-135mm lens provides an 80-200mm equivalent telephoto zoom range for T-mount users, making for a versatile workhorse length within a stylish construction.
- Versatile focal width for a variety of subjects including portraits, sports, wildlife and other distant subjects
- High quality optical design renders exceptional details
- Excellent travel lens with broad focal range and compact design
- Legendary Leica optics create unique image results
- Close focus distance for versatile choice of subjects
Leica APO-VARIO-ELMAR-TL 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH
Exceptional performance and versatility for long distance shots.
The high-performance Leica TL telephoto zoom brings faraway subjects to your fingertips. Its versatile range of focal lengths, equivalent to 80 to 200 mm in 35 mm format, makes it a lens you should never leave at home. It is ideal for portraits packed with character, exciting shots at events of all kinds, vibrant travel and wildlife shots, and getting to the heart of the action at sporting events.
Leica APO-Vario-Elmar-TL 55–135 f/3.5–4.5 ASPH Specifications L Mount
APO-Vario-Elmar-TL 55–135 f/3.5–4.5 ASPH.
L Mount cameras
Field angle (diagonal, horizontal, vertical)
At 55 mm: approx. 28°, 24°, 16°, at 200 mm: approx. 12 °, 10°, 7°,
corresponding to around approx. 80 - 200 mm focal length in 35 mm format.
Number of lenses/groups: 12/10. Aspherical surfaces: 1
Focusing range: 1 m to ∞.
Smallest object field/largest scale: at 55 mm: approx. 403 x 268 mm/f/17.1, at 135 mm: approx. 188 x 125 mm/f/8.0.
Filter mount/ Lens hood
External bayonet fitting for lens hood (included), internal thread for E60 filters, filter mount does not rotate.
Dimensions and Weight
Approx. 110/165 mm
Largest diameter: approx. 68/81 mm Weight: approx. 500/547 g (without/with lens hood).
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Camera Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 68|
|Length (mm): 110|
|Weight (g): 500|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 55 - 135 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 135|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 55|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.