- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Laowa Argus 33mm f/0.95 CF APO Lens for Fujifilm X
With an ultra bright f/0.95 aperture and Apochromatic optical design the Laowa Argus 33mm CF APO Lens for Fujifilm X is a low light photography and video master with extremely high quality results.
Earn 549 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Ultra-bright f/0.95 aperture allows shallow depth of field and mastery of low light shooting
- Stepless aperture ring, minimal focus breathing and long focus throw suit videography
- The 9-bladed aperture design renders beautifully rounded bokeh and smooth defocus areas
- Advanced optical design provides excellent results throughout
- Versatile standard focal width lens which can be used for a wide range of subjects
Laowa Argus 33mm f/0.95 CF APO Lens for Fujifilm X Summary
Laowa took their inspiration for this Argus 33mm f/0.95 CF APO Lens for Fujifilm X from the Ancient Greek mythical many-eyed giant, Argus. With its ultra-bright aperture this is one of the fastest Fujifilm X lenses available, demonstrating considerable prowess for low light photography and videography. The Argus APO Lens is a standard focal width prime with a full frame equivalent of just under 50mm providing versatility for street photography, portraits and general day to day shooting. An apochromatic design results in beautiful images with sharp, crisp details, which display minimal chromatic aberration. Focus breathing is particularly well controlled making this manual focus lens ideal for video as well as stills.
Features at a glance
- Ultra-bright f/0.95 aperture
- Internal focusing
- Close focus distance of 35cm
- Exquisite bokeh wide open
- 9 aperture blades
- Stepless Aperture Ring and minimal focus breathing for video makers
- Apochromatic Optical Design (APO)
- Manual Focus design
Images and movies are crystal clear thanks to an advanced optical design with 14 elements in 9 groups. These include several special optics with one extra-low dispersion, one aspherical and three ultra-high refraction elements.
Laowa Argus 33mm f/0.95 CF APO Lens for Fujifilm X Sample Images
© Meng Hao
© Jonas Rask
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Fujifilm X cameras are notoriously compact and the Laowa Argus 33mm f/0.95 CF APO Lens remains reasonably lightweight at 590g despite its array of optics contained within. The heft is a small price to pay for the beautiful results which can be achieved with this lens. Manual focusing lenses can take a while to master, but the results are worth pursuing with crisp details throughout the frame when you hit focus. (We posted a blog ‘Benefits Of A Manual Focus Lens’ which might be of interest if you’re considering this lens.) Content creators who shoot both video and stills will find this model particularly appealing thanks to several video-centric features. These include a stepless aperture ring, highly controlled focus breathing and a long focus throw.
Whilst Laowa is relatively new to market, lenses like this and their 65mm f/2.8 2x Ultra Macro APO Lens for Fujifilm X demonstrate considerable skill for creating unique optics. If you love crystal clear details, extraordinary sharpness and exquisite bokeh the mythical Argus could well be the lens for you.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.