- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens Silver for Canon RF
The ultra wide Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens in Silver for APS-C format Canon RF mount mirrorless cameras renders good sharpness across the frame, 10-point sunstars and straight lines from a low distortion design.
Earn 349 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- High optical performance from an advanced design with 4 ED elements rendering sharp details throughout
- Ultra compact and lightweight ultra wide angle pancake lens for Canon RF mount mirrorless cameras
- Well controlled distortion from the world’s widest rectilinear pancake lens, enabling you to capture straight lines
- Renders striking 10-point sunstars from a 5-bladed aperture design to help your images stand out
- Particularly close 10cm minimum focus distance for close-ups, dynamic wide angles and macro-style images
Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens Silver for Canon RF Summary
Joining a host of extremely accomplished Laowa lenses is the ultra-compact and lightweight Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens Silver for Canon RF mount. It features a high quality optical design with special glass elements to render good image quality and sharpness, with an ultra wide 109.3° angle of view. This lends the 10mm f/4 Pancake to a variety of subjects including landscapes, seascapes, city and general purpose shooting, perfect for cameras such as the EOS R7 and R10.
A unique 5-bladed aperture design renders beautiful 10-point sunstars and the lens displays extremely well controlled distortion, which is ideal for maintaining straight lines in your images and particularly beneficial to architectural shots. Laowa’s advanced optical design features 12 elements arranged in 8 groups, with 2 aspherical and 4 extra-low dispersion elements, which render excellent results across the frame.
- Extremely compact 25mm long and lightweight 130g ultra wide angle prime
- World’s widest rectilinear pancake lens with 109.3° angle of view
- Designed for Canon mirrorless EOS R cameras with an APS-C image circle
- Super-low distortion
- High optical performance
- 10-point sunstar from a 5-bladed aperture design
- Close 10cm minimum focusing distance
- Built-in 37mm filter thread
Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens Silver for Canon RF in More Detail
High optical performance
Whichever subjects you shoot with the Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens Silver you’ll benefit from impressive image quality for a pancake lens, with good flare and ghost control when shooting backlit subjects. When the lens is stopped down to f/8 sharpness is extremely high, which is ideal for subjects for which this ultra wide angle lens is intended.
Super compact and lightweight
With a weight of just 130g and measuring Ø59.8 x 25mm, the Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens in Silver is easy to handhold and bring along for all-day shooting. It includes an equally compact 37mm filter thread, enabling you to add lens filters such as circular polarisers, UV filters and more.
Ultra low distortion results
The Laowa 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens (Silver) renders 109.3° angle of view, making it the world’s widest rectilinear pancake lens at launch. This allows you to capture horizontal and vertical straight lines in buildings, streets and any other subjects with straight lines, where minimal distortion and realistic results are rendered.
Laowa’s unique design includes an aperture diaphragm with 5 aperture blades, which creates impressive sunstars with 10 points to enhance your images.
Close minimum focus distance
Create dynamic compositions with an extremely close 10cm minimum focus distance and 0.15x maximum magnification. This extends the versatility of the 10mm pancake for macro-style close-up images and creating subject separation from the background.
©Alexander Martindes Chung
©Alexander Martindes Chung
|Angle of view||109.3°|
|Lens Structure||12 elements in 8 groups (4 ED elements)|
|Aperture Blades||5 blades|
|Min. Focusing Distance||100mm|
|Focus Mode||Manual (MF)|
|Dimensions for Filter Thread||Ø 37mm|
|Dimensions||About Ø 59.8mm * 25mm|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Laowa is diversifying from their typical macro lens designs with the 10mm f/4 Pancake Lens (Silver) for Canon RF mount. Whilst it does focus extremely closely to just 10cm it is not a macro, rather an ultra wide angle prime, which is ideal for landscape photography, travel and city photography. It arrives as the worlds widest rectilinear pancake lens, which means you’ll be able to capture straight lines with extremely low distortion when capturing anything with a straight edge, such as buildings or trees.
The lens resolves sharp details, particularly when stopped down from the widest f/4 aperture and features an advanced optical design with special lens elements to render high quality images. Ghosting and flare are well controlled and a unique aperture opening shows 10-point sunstars when shooting directly at light sources. This enables you to capture nice effects for any images shot with the sun, moon, stars or any artificial light source.
As a pancake lens it is naturally compact and Laowa has reduced the weight of this tiny model to just 130g. This allows you to pack the lens and bring it on any shoot barely noticing the extra weight. It’s the combination of portability, versatility and excellent results which is sure to make this a hit with Canon photographers.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.