LaCie 8TB d2 Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Drive
LaCie 8TB d2 Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Drive
With a large 8TB storage capacity, the d2 Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Drive from LaCie is great for storing large photo and video projects, saving documents, archiving data, and much more. Connecting the drive to your computer is simple as it comes equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and a single USB 3.1 port offering maximum data transfer rates of up to 240 MB/s. With the d2 Thunderbolt 3, the ports don't just transfer your data. You can utilize the USB-C port to charge compatible USB-C computers and even daisy chain dual 4K displays, a single 5K display, or a total of six LaCie d2 drives to your computer using the dual Thunderbolt 3 ports. All of this can be accomplished while keeping your workspace quiet, thanks to the solid aluminum unibody construction of the LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Drive.
BarraCuda Pro Dependability
The LaCie d2 features a Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive for enhanced reliability and performance.
Thunderbolt 3: Power and Versatility
From a single port, you get enhanced bandwidth with the versatility of the USB-C industry standard. For the LaCie d2 Thunderbolt 3, the result is performance up to 240 MB/s for creative workflows, wide compatibility, and time-saving device configurations.
Faster transfers mean less time moving files from camera cards into Adobe Lightroom-and more time filling camera cards with new photos and footage.
It's even possible to power a compatible laptop through a USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1) port. That's one less cable cluttering up your desktop.
Thanks to dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, you can daisy chain dual 4K displays, a single 5K display, or six LaCie d2 drives, all through a single cable connected to your computer.
Forged from a single sheet of aluminum, the enclosure provides uncommon rigidity for long-term durability.
The whisper-quiet fan and heat-dissipating aluminum enclosure pull heat away from the HDD, keeping it running fast and healthy.
Whether you have a PC or a Mac, with USB-C, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, or Thunderbolt 2, this drive is compatible.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.