Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition Action Camera
The Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition harnesses Leica's expertise to capture incredible 6K 360 videos and 21 megapixel 360 photos from two 1-inch CMOS sensors and is compatible with the ONE R and ONE RS ecosystem.
- Capture unbeatable 360º content from a compact 360 camera co-engineered with legendary Leica know-how
- Dual large 1-inch sensors with excellent low light performance capture 6K/30fps videos and 21MP 360 photos
- Increased battery life with a high capacity 1350mAh battery base ideal for travel, action and commercial users
- Impressive smooth videos using the latest FlowState stabilisation algorithms and 6-axis camera stabilisation
- Packed with features for compelling 360 content including 360 horizon lock and AI-based Shot Lab templates
Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition Summary
Arriving as the most requested action cameras ever from Insta360 is the modular interchangeable lens Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition. This compact 360º camera has been co-engineered with Leica and packs two 1-inch sensors for unbeatable 360 content. Record incredibly smooth 6K/30fps 360 video using 6-axis stabilisation with FlowState and capture 360 photos at 21 megapixels with optional HDR mode.
Designed for travel, action and commercial applications, the Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition harnesses a new high capacity 1350mAh battery base, which delivers increased power capacity. Low light performance is excellent thanks to the large dual sensor design and features such as 360 horizon lock and AI-based Shot Lab ensures your 360 content is second to none. When assembled the 360 Edition camera is PX3 water resistant, which is ideal for light splashes and outdoor use and the camera is compatible with the ONE R and ONE RS interchangeable lens ecosystem.
- Features dual 1-inch CMOS sensors
- Capture 360º video in 6K/30fps and 21 megapixel 360º photos
- Co-engineered with Leica as their first 360 camera
- New 1350mAh battery base for increased power capacity
- Excellent low light performing large sensors
- 6-axis Gyroscope stabilisation harnessing FlowState
- 360 horizon lock
- AI-based Shot Lab includes Starlapse, Cinelapse, Sky Warp and Ghost Town templates
- Compatible with entire ONE R and ONE RS interchangeable lens ecosystem
- IPX3 water resistant when assembled
- 360 live streaming and 360 split-screen webcam
Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition in More Detail
Brand new 360º Camera from Insta360
The 1-Inch 360 Edition is the first 360 camera from Insta360 with dual 1-inch sensors and is also the first 360 camera co-engineered with Leica. The 1-Inch 360 Lens dramatically improves low light performance and takes 360 image quality to new levels. Along with the new lens, the 1-Inch 360 Edition comes with a new Vertical Battery Base and a Mounting Bracket to secure the camera.
The 1-Inch 360 Lens is only compatible the ONE RS Vertical Battery Base for 1-Inch 360 Lens. This battery has a larger capacity (1350mAh) and is designed to fit the ONE RS Mounting Bracket for 1-Inch 360 Lens. The 1-Inch 360 Lens must be assembled vertically with the ONE RS Vertical Battery Base. If you have an existing One
Co-Engineered with Leica
Leica brings its legendary expertise in optical design and state-of-the-art imaging to 360 cameras by partnering exclusively with Insta360.
Two 1-Inch Sensors
This is the first 360 camera from Insta360 which includes two 1-inch CMOS sensors, delivering unparalleled image quality with outstanding dynamic range and excellent low light performance. The camera is low light ready thanks to the dual sensors, which reveal details in the shadows like no 360 camera seen before.
Smooth 6K 30fps 360 Capture
Image quality that blows other compact 360 cameras out of the water. Share in immersive 360 degrees or reframe as a traditional flat video for social media. 6-axis stabilisation and a proprietary FlowState image stabilisation algorithm come together to deliver incredibly smooth videos.
Video resolutions are available in the following formats:
- 5888x2944 @30fps
- 6144x3072 @25/24fps
- 3840x1920 @30/25/24fps
- 3040x1520 @50fps
21 Megapixel 360 Photos
Capture the world around you in sharp definition with seamlessly stitched 21MP 360 stills. HDR Photo gives you even more dynamic range and the 1-Inch 360 Edition can combine up to 9 PureShot photos together, further controlling the highlights and delivering more details.
360 Horizon Lock
No matter what angle your camera's at, the horizon will always be level without cropping thanks to 360 Horizon Lock, so it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a gimbal.
FOV Preview and Quick Menu
Tap to quickly preview your shot in tiny planet, wide angle and fisheye field of views. Access all your favourite shooting presets in one place with just a tap. Change modes on the go to keep up with the action.
IPX3 water resistant design
No need run for cover at the sight of gathering clouds! The 1-Inch 360 Edition is IPX3 water
resistant when assembled, locked and secured in the Mounting Bracket. It is protected against light rain and snow, but should not be submerged in water or used for activities involving high-velocity water such as action sports in rainy weather, surfing or waterskiing.
New Longer Battery life
The new 1350mAh Vertical Battery Base provides all the power you need for high-level productions.
*Please Note: The new vertical battery base has an increased capacity to power the lens and is designed to fit the new vertical mounting bracket. The original ONE R vertical battery base isn’t compatible.
Speed up your mobile editing workflow with the Quick Reader. Plug it into your camera to save files directly onto its SD card, then transfer them to your phone in lightning quick time.
Reframe your videos with the turn of your phone or the swipe of a finger. All your edits are saved instantly. Export and share with just a tap.
Shot Lab templates
Let AI work its magic for fun footage without the hassle. Shot Lab is home to loads of one-tap editing templates to mix up your creative shots. Templates include:
- Sky Swap
- Shadow Clone
- Ghost Town
Short social media videos can be created in seconds in the Insta360 app, where Shot Lab uses AI to automate editing techniques like cloning, dolly zooms and star trails. For dialling in on the details, creators can turn to the Insta360 Studio desktop software or Adobe Premiere Pro plugin for full manual controls.
Live Streaming and Webcam
Broadcast to every corner of the planet in stunning detail. Reframe to control the perspective or immerse your audience in 360 live streaming. Crisp, clear calls whether you're in the office or at home. Forget about awkward huddles over your computer screen—ONE RS captures everything in 360 split-screen.
Invisible selfie stick
Use the ONE RS with the Invisible Selfie Stick for impossible third-person view shots. The 1-inch 360 Edition makes the Invisible Selfie Stick totally disappear for drone-like footage.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Insta360 1-Inch 360 Lens
- 1 x 1-Inch 360 Lens 1350mAh Vertical Battery Base
- 1 x1-Inch 360 Lens Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Thumb Screw
- 1 x Lens Cap fro 1-inch 360 lens
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x lens cloth
Whether you’re a content professional, enthusiast photographer or commercial user the latest ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition from Insta360 provides a compelling option for shooting immersive 360 content. It features two 1-inch sensors which offer excellent low light performance so you can capture high quality results with low noise in virtually any lighting. Video is recorded in high definition 6K at 30fps, and you can capture standard or HDR 360 photos in high resolution 21 megapixels, with this edition capable of 360 live streaming and being a 360 split-screen webcam.
The Insta360 ONE RS 1-inch 360 Edition was co-engineered with Leica as their first 360-degree camera project and harnesses formidable imagining know-how for state-of-the-art results. Insta360 have added their expertise with multiple features including 6-axis FlowState stabilisation, 360 horizon lock and numerous templates in AI-based Shot Lab for incredible videos with just a click. A FOV preview offers a quick preview on the built-in screen in planet, wide angle and fish-eye modes and your favourite presets are all stored in the quick menu so you can instantly change modes to keep up with any action. This is Insta360’s most requested camera ever and they made sure it delivers immersive 360 content, which is sure to surpass any expectations.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.