Insta360 ONE R 4K Wide angle camera
This product has been discontinued.
For a more traditional action camera capture, the 4K camera can capture vibrant footage at 60fps, with 8x slow motion video in lower resolutions.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Smooth moves. Even in the dark
- Voice control
- ONE R app's Auto Frame feature
- Automatic wind-reduction algorithm
Insta360 ONE R 4K wide angle camera summary
4K Wide angle Mod ready for 4K@60fps, this Mod captures crisp, vibrant, stabilized action and supports up to 8x slow mo. Its reversible design lets you flip the touchscreen from back to front in a snap &midash; perfect for getting real-time feedback when filming yourself.
Insta360 ONE R 4K wide angle camera in detail
Smooth moves. Even in the dark
The ONE R uses a fully upgraded FlowState stabilization algorithm to achieve gimbal-like stabilization whether you’re shooting in 360 or with a standard wide angle. Using a smart scene-detection algorithm, ONE R outclasses the competition with stabilization that holds steady even in low-light scenes.
ONE R is IPX8 waterproof to dephs of 5 meters (16.4 feet) straight out of the box. For those who want to go deeper, a Dive Case enables descents of up to 60 meters (197 feet).
Voice control lets you control ONE R with a few simple commands. If ONE R is mounted on a helmet or out of reach, just give it a shout.
Auto Frame changes the game
The best thang about shooting 360 video is that you capture an infinite number of possible angles and edits. The worst thang about shooting 360 video is that you capture an infinite number of possible angles and edits. If only there were some kind of artificial intelligence that could analyze a scene in every direction at once to find the most interesting moments and angles.
Enter Auto Frame. Insta360 has developed its own computer vision algorithm to identify the best parts of any 360 video and recommend them to creators. There’s still plenty of choice, but the ONE R app’s Auto Frame feature helps you quickly narrow down the shots worth considering and does the reframing for you.
AI-powered computer vision also enables ONE R’s mind-blowing tracking capabilities. When editing 360 video, creators can simply select a subject to follow with a tap. The ONE R app will automatically keep it locked in center-frame. Even if a subject is obscured by an obstacle, ONE R’s algorithm will remember it and start tracking again as soon as it reappears.
And if you don’t want to wait for post-production to choose your subject, you can also use Deep Track in real time. ONE R’s unique “Point to Track” feature lets you lock onto a subject with the voice prompt “Mark that!”. The next time you connect to your camera, you’ll get an automatically reframed shot that follows your chosen subject &midash; it’s like having a cameraman with you wherever you go.
Low light. Done right
ONE R offers a range of both hardware and software upgrades to achieve best-in-class low-light performance. New Night Shot mode captures low-light photos that pop, while automatic de-noising preserves detail in low-light video.
ONE R also supports HDR modes for both photos and video, and creators can take advantage of Color Plus to do an automatic, one-touch color grade that brings out brighter, more vibrant hues.
When it comes to color reproduction and low-light performance, the 1-Inch Wide angle Mod co-engineered with Leica is in a class of its own. Its 1-Inch sensor brings out highlights and shadows in vivid detail. Vloggers will be tempted to leave the rest of their kit at home.
Every ONE R build comes standard with two onboard mics and an automatic wind-reduction algorithm that achieves great sound straight off the camera. However, its USB Type-C port and top-mounted Accessory Shoe also allow for easy third-party 3.5mm mic connection.
The ONE R app comes with a range of new editing features designed to help creators take advantage of all its capabilities. The TimeShift hyperlapse effect popularized by ONE X can now be completed with a couple taps, and a new pose-detection algorithm lets creators instantly identify and extract every frame of a clip in which they strike a similar posture &midash; enabling mind-bending stop-motion effects that used to take hours of work.
New Starlapse mode automatically calibrates exposure settings to capture stunning time-lapses of the night sky &midash; creators just pick a time and a place and hit record. The ONE series’ signature Bullet Time effect has also been upgraded with a smart horizon-leveling algorithm.
FlashCut auto editing
FlashCut is the ONE R app’s content-aware editing algorithm. First, it finds shots based on a theme set by the creator &midash; like food, travel or pets. Then it combines them on beat into a stylish edit. FlashCut can filter and combine footage captured by any ONE R build &midash; 360 or standard.
Insta360 ONE R 4K Wide angle camera Specifications
|5 mm equivalent focal length||6.4mm|
|Photo resolution||4000x000 (4:), 4000x50 (6:9)|
|Video resolution||4000x000@0fps - 90x080@0fps|
|Photo format||jpg, RAW (RAW files requre desktop software to edt)|
|Video format||nsv (can be exported via App or Studo), map4|
|Video format supoort||LOG and HDR Videos|
|Video codng||H.64, H.65|
|Video btrate||Up to 00Mbps|
|Photo modes||Standard, HDR, Burst, nterval, Nght Shot|
|Video modes||Standard, HDR, timelapse, timeShft|
|exposure value (eV)||Specs coMing soon|
|exposure value (eV)||4 eV|
|white balance (WB)||Auto, 700K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.