- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro Wireless Intercom System with 2 ENC Headsets
The Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro Wireless Intercom System with 2 ENC Headsets includes one master and one remote, which offer game changing sound clarity in expansive and noisy environments from up to 350m.
Earn 647 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Dual wireless headset system which includes one master Headset and one remote unit
- Enjoy exceptional clarity even in noisy environments over expansive distances of up to 350m
- Customisable and expandable wireless system with advanced features for challenging situations
- Secure LOS range of up to 350m and dual-mic ENC technology provides crystal clear sound
- Easy plug-and-play operation, which is ready for use after switching on, straight out of the box
Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro Wireless Intercom System with 2 ENC Headsets Summary
With one master Headset and one remote, the Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro Wireless Intercom System with 2 ENC Headsets is ideal for a team of two as well as for expanding a Hollyland wireless system. The C1 Pro is compatible with previous generation C1 and offers powerful noise cancelling over distances of up to 350m.
The C1 Pro arrives as Hollyland's first full-duplex wireless intercom headset system featuring dual-mic Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) technology. It is designed to be both lightweight and easy to use, while built-in ENC is a true game changer for production teams working in loud environments where exceptional communication clarity is essential. The new-generation audio accessory headset features advanced DECT 6.0 technology, a wide band audio range of 150Hz to 7kHz and a reliable LOS communication range of up to 350m (1,100ft). This makes the wireless system ideal for demanding situations such as church productions, TV and film productions, live performances, events and other applications.
Key Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro Features
- Full-duplex wireless intercom headset system
- Dual-Mic ENC with exceptionally clear sound
- PTT Function
- 150Hz-7kHz Wideband Audio
- Reliable wireless two-way communication with a range of up to 350m
- DECT 6.0-Enhanced Stability
- Long operation up to 10-hours with 2.5 hour charge time
- Increased portability and durability
- Ready to go straight out of the box
- Backward Compatible with Solidcom C1
Hollyland Solidcom C1 Pro Wireless Intercom System with 2 ENC Headsets in More Detail
Unparalleled Dual-Mic ENC
The Solidcom C1 Pro boasts unparalleled dual-mic ENC technology, which delivers clear sound captured from challenging loud environments. Its directional main mic focuses precisely on the speaker's voice range, and simultaneously, the omnidirectional secondary mic collects environmental noise from different directions as noise samples. The sound signal is processed with the advanced ENC algorithm, effectively canceling the environmental noise and delivering crystal-clear sound quality.
Note: The ENC technology functions by removing the environmental noise at the speaker side, so that the listener can hear the speaker's voice clearly.
150Hz - 7kHz Wideband audio with AEC
The Solidcom C1 Pro intercom system is capable of delivering authentic and clear sound even in the most demanding production environments. Its premium Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) function effectively removes unwanted echo within the 150Hz to 7kHz frequency response range, bringing in more efficient teamwork.
Powerful wind noise removal
The Solidcom C1 Pro offers a versatile solution that prevents airflow from directly hitting the mic. With the Y5 felt paper designed for the main mic as the wind filter as well as the microphone cushion, you can enjoy complete peace of mind in production environments where wind noise is a major challenge.
Extremely simple and efficient
The Solidcom C1 Pro is ready when you are. The out-of-the-box and ready-to-go features redefine the wireless intercom system category, and its simple form factor design achieves a breadth of intuitive operations. Just switch the headset ON, place it on your head, and then begin talking with your team in a matter of seconds, so that you can focus more on efficient hands-free team collaboration.
Stay connected within a Spacious 350m (1,100ft) LOS range
The transceiver built into the Solidcom C1 Pro master headset offers a reliable wireless two-way communication range of up to 350m (1,100ft). Your team can keep connected and move freely across an expansive space at major events, such as church productions, TV & film productions, live performances and events, and more.
Unwavering security and stability with DECT 6.0
Designed with the DECT 6.0 technology, the Solidcom C1 Pro offers full support for secure communication by preventing people outside the system from hearing your conversation with its encryption technology.
Operating in the 1.9GHz band with a dual-antenna design scheme for each headset, the Solidcom C1 Pro enables unparalleled interference-free communication stability and clarity with a doubled user capacity on the communication channel.
Intercom all day with rechargeable and replaceable batteries
- Ultra-low power consumption: 20% reduced
- Master headset: 6-hour operation time (connection with 3 remote headsets)/5-hour operation time (connection with 5 remote headsets)
- Remote headset: 10-hour operation time
- Time to charge: 2.5 hours
Note: Each headset comes with a spare lithium battery for convenient field replacement, keeping the system running with minimal downtime.
Enhanced portability and durability
The Solidcom C1 Pro headset is crafted using PC-ABS materials, making it incredibly lightweight—a mere 170g (6oz) with the battery included and super compact. The upgraded over-ear leather cushion better fits the human ear structure for added stability and comfort, perfect for anyone who works in challenging environments. Durable on-ear foam cushions are also provided to address different wearing preferences. Simply use them as needed and enjoy the experience of incredible portability and comfort without compromising quality.
Backward compatible with Solidcom C1
The Solidcom C1 Pro is perfectly compatible with the entire Solidcom C1 wireless intercom system for increased flexibility and expandability.
New interface on the hub for more professional applications
The Solidcom C1 Pro hub is designed with a brand-new interface, supporting a more stable wired headset attachment to the hub in more professional applications. The wired headset of the hub-based system also features ENC technology that significantly rejects unwanted background noise and annoying echo.
A & B grouping for diversified communication needs
The Solidcom C1 Pro hub-based intercom system provides more communication options with its A & B grouping function. It offers two communication channels for groups A and B in the team, greatly eliminating the possibility of communication interruption and improving team coordination efficiency.
Direct calls to cloud meetings with UAC
The USB Audio Class (UAC) function featured on the hub facilitates joining cloud meetings anytime running on Zoom, Skype, or other meeting programs. Simply connect your personal computer to the hub via its USB interface. This seamlessly brings your on-site and remote teams together, facilitating team interaction and creativity wherever your teams are located.
Versatile Power Options
The Solidcom C1 Pro hub supports multiple power supply options, including NP-F battery, V mount battery, G-mount battery and DC power.
- NP-F battery
- V-mount battery
- G-mount battery
- DC power
Note: The Solidcom C1 Pro hub batteries must be purchased separately.
Three-system cascaded connection for greater user capacity
The Solidcom C1 Pro hub can interconnect different systems to accommodate expanded communication needs. It offers 2- and 4-wire audio input/output interfaces, and up to 3 hub based systems can be cascaded via an IP network. You can easily daisy-chain different systems as needed on site to meet even more complex operational requirements.
Note: Please keep at least 2 meters between the cascaded devices.
Announce function for emergencies
The Solidcom C1 Pro hub is designed with a one-button ‘ANNOUNCE’ function for emergencies. By activating this function in an emergency, all headsets in the system are instantly muted, allowing the entire team to only hear the direct instructions or commands from the user of the wired hub headset.
Expandable for varying team sizes with customisation
The Solidcom C1 Pro is available in a variety of non-hub packages for accommodating team sizes ranging from 2 to 8 members. If A & B grouping and the ANNOUNCE function are desired, a hub (including a wired headset) can be easily incorporated into any number of headsets. A hub-based system supports a communication team with up to 9 members.
Note: Note: A master headset cannot be used in a hub-based system.
The Hollyland C1 Pro is available in configurations of:
- Solidcom C1 Pro with 8 ENC Headsets
- Solidcom C1 Pro with 4 ENC Headsets
- Solidcom C1 Pro with 2 ENC Headsets
What’s in the box
- 1x Master Headset (With Red Nameplate)
- 1x Remote Headset (With Blue Nameplate)
- 1x Charging Case
- 4x Battery
- 2x Microphone Cushion
- 2x Over-ear Leather Cushion
- 2x On-ear Foam Cushion
- 1x USB-A to USB-C Cable
- 1x Storage Case
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The two headset wireless system includes one master Headset and one remote unit, which employ game changing dual-mic ENC technology. This provides crystal clear audio by using a main mic, which picks up the speaker's voice, while the omnidirectional secondary mic collects environmental noise. The signal is processed with an advanced ENC algorithm, effectively canceling environmental noise and delivering crystal-clear sound quality in a variety of challenging situations.
The wireless system works securely over distances of up to 350m while providing effective wind noise reduction through a combination of materials, wind filter and cushioning, making it ideal for outdoor operation and events. The headsets can be operated all-day after a short 2.5-hour charge, providing up to 10 hours of use for remote headsets and six for the master unit. All headsets come with two rechargeable batteries for uninterrupted use.
Other notable features include the ability to mute mics during an emergency and A & B grouping, ensuring this system is versatile enough for teams working in productions, events, warehousing and any other large, noisy settings.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.