Hama Filter Adapter Ring Lens 62 mm Filter 72.0 mm
Adapter for all lenses and attachments with screw thread.
Hama Filter Adapter Ring, Lens 62.0 mm/Filter 72.0 mm
On replacement of your camera lens with one of a different size or when acquiring an additional camera, replacing all your old filters or purchasing a new set as the old ones no longer fit can be costly, something that you would probably rather avoid in the current climate.
Fantastic Value and Quality? It must be Hama
Hama provide and quick, easy and cost effective solution for fitting your filter to a different size camera lens with their range of filter adapter rings. Costing considerably less that its filter equivalent, each ring is formed out of the highest quality precision metal rings for a firm, reliable fit to both lens and filter that you can rely on. Furthermore, the durable nature of the design also means that the adapters can be used again and again with very little wear and tear, being fitted to and removed from the lens with very little hassle.
Convenient Adaptability on the Go
Compact in design, the rings are extremely easy to transport, fitting easily in a camera kit bag or even your pocket if necessary so you can transport them with you to all those important photo shoots and events. If you choose to carry several different cameras or lens with you, Hama filter adapter rings can also be easily swapped between them so you can change to a different filter or transfer a filter between different size lenses to achieve the perfect shot.
- To mount filters and other attachments
- Adapter for all lenses and attachments with screw thread
- Precision metal rings with matt black surface
What's in the Box
- 1 filter adapter ring
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.