GMC The Wildlife Photography Workshop
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6877100W
Earn 17 Park Points
The Wildlife Photography Workshop
Wildlife watchers and aspiring natural-history photographers collect up your kit and get ready for a practical course with a difference. Photographic workshops are exceptionally popular but not everybody has the time or budget to attend one in person. This workshop in book form' allows you to absorb the benefits of the workshop experience without actually being on location with the professionals. Whatever your level of experience, this comprehensive book will help you improve and capture better photographs whether you are a beginner or an enthusiast who wants to brush up on some skills. Be guided by the authors' breadth of knowledge and follow the progression of technical advice. Chapters dedicated to different types of wildlife give hands-on advice of how to locate, approach and photograph your subject using insider tricks of the trade.
Author: Ross Hoddinott & Ben Hall
Binding: PB with flaps
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.