Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Camera Body Silver
Utilising the third generation CMOS III APS-C 24.3MP sensor, the Fujifilm X-E3 body in silver offers 4K video shooting, excellent image quality with Fuji colour rendition and a lightweight form.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2011517S
Earn 399 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Fujifilm X-E3 Rangefinder Mirrorless Camera (Silver) - Summary:
Stylish, compact, and portable, the Fujifilm X-E3 is an ultra-compact rangefinder style mirrorless camera that boasts 4K video, the iconic 24.3 megapixel X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sized sensor and powerful X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine.
The first X-series camera to feature Bluetooth low energy wireless communication, the Fujifilm X-E3 allows photographers to pair their smartphone or tablet with the camera for easy and seamless transfer of pictures and video using minimal power.
On the back of the camera, the LCD monitor uses a static touchscreen offering Touch Shot, Touch AF and Focus Area Selection functionality, and introduces Touch Function which brings smartphone-like gesture controls such as pinch zoom and flick to the X-E3; this works especially well with the camera's updated AF algorithm which enhances the performance for tracking a moving subject.
Externally, the X-E3 boasts the premium exterior design that their X-series cameras are renowned for, which when combined with the adaptable functionality offered by the cameras' internals, and the timeless good looks, result in a small, stylish & powerful mirrorless camera that's a delight to both own and shoot with.
Fujifilm X-E3 Rangefinder Mirrorless Camera (Silver) - Features in Detail:
Practical & Portable Compact Body
Nearly five years on from the release of the X-E2, Fujifilm have redesigned the original to give the lightest and most compact interchangeable lens camera with a viewfinder in their X-series line-up.
With lightness on its side, the X-E3 is an ideal travel buddy and a grip-shaped design and well-balanced design make the whole form remarkably comfortable to hold. The X-E3 now features the Focus Lever, first introduced on the X-Pro2, which allows you to instantaneously change the focus area while keeping an eye on the viewfinder.
A redesigned plate atop the camera features two dedicated dials one for shutter speed and one for exposure compensation. The dials are milled from aluminium and have a high-quality appearance and reassuring click into each setting.
The exposure compensation dial now has a C position which enables exposure compensation of up to +/- 5 stops in 1/3 stop increments. The camera also features an Auto mode selector lever which puts the camera into fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode and chooses the settings for you.
Outstanding Image & Video Quality
The heart of the X-E3 is Fujifilm's iconic 24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS III imaging sensor, powered by the X-Processor Pro image processing engine. This combination delivers outstanding image quality and high-speed performance.
The large phase detection AF area in the X-E3 has an updated algorithm to deliver a fast AF speed of only 0.06 seconds. An upgrade on the X-E2, the X-E3 tracks moving subjects twice as fast as its predecessor, as well as being able to track subjects that are a half the size.
Continuous shooing in the X-E3 is possible at up to 5 frames per second in live-view mode, it has a fast start-up time of just 0.4 seconds, shutter time lag of only 0.050 seconds, and a shooting interval of only 0.25 seconds.
With the ability to record Ultra-High Definition 4K video at up to 30p and Full 1080p HD video at up o 60, the X-E3 allows users to use the reputable Film Simulation modes for cinematic looks. You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input auto from an external microphone.
Enhanced Connectivity & Intuitive Operation
The X-E3 is Fujifilm's first X-series camera to offer Bluetooth connectivity. Simply pair the camera with your smartphone or tablet and you'll be able to easily transfer images and video that you've taken to your device via the Fujifilm Camera Remote app.
The 3.0 inch 1040k-dot static LCD touch screen on the back of the camera enables several intuitive operations by turning on Touch Panel Settings. These include, in shooting modes, Focus Area Selection that allows you to move the focus point by tapping the monitor, and Touch Shot which lets you tap to focus and take the shot in one go.
In Playback Modes, the LCD touchscreen offers smartphone-like gesture control with Swipe Movement, Double-Tap Enlargement, Drag with a finger, and Pinch Out and Pinch In zoom.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Fujifilm X-E3|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 350|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 8.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24.00|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.50|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 74|
|Length (mm): 43|
|Width (mm): 121|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 337|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 200 - 12800 (expandable to 100 - 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 200|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 325|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: X-Processor Pro|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
When it comes to compact and portable lightweight mirrorless cameras, there are very few that can do everything the Fujifilm X-E3 is one of those. With a best-in-class combination of sensor and processor, the X-E3 delivers stunning image quality and will shoot UHD 4K video on top of that.
This camera is built as a perfect travel companion it's lightweight (as are the X-mount lenses that go with it), it has seamless always-on Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity for simple sharing of your images to friends and family back home or to social networks, its' beautiful classic rangefinder styling allow it to blend in anywhere, and it's functionally an easy-to-use camera with touchscreen gesture controls that are reminiscent of your smartphone or tablet.
- Outstanding combination of 24.3 MP APS-C X-Trans III CMOS sensor & X-Processor Pro
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity for seamless upload of photos & video
- Ultra-compact and lightweight form factor make it ideal for travel photography
- UHD 4K video shooting at up to 30p and Full HD video at up to 60p
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.