Elinchrom ProTec 3 Head Rolling Case
Elinchrom ProTec 3 Head Rolling Case
Superb semi ridgid case for 3 compact heads plus accessories. Featuring modular compartments of variable sizes, and a total of 8 interchangeable dividers, this trolley case will adapt to all your needs. Made from superior quality fabric and carefully selected materials including YKK zippers, this is the perfect companion when traveling with your studio kit. Incorporates user replaceable wheels to keep you rolling when they wear down, and a waterproof protective rain cover to help keep your kit dry on location or whilst travelling.
Three practical handles on the top, base and side plus the robust aluminium wheelie handle make this case comfortable to lift and transport. If required, two light stands or bigger umbrellas can be attached on the side of the case using a belt system.
This case will accept up to 3x ELC Pro HD flash units and a some accessories. A perfect fit also for Ranger RX Packs, Heads and accessories.
Fits up to 6x D-Lite RX One heads, or 4x D-Lite RX 2/4 heads, or 4x BRX 250/500 heads, or 3x ELC Pro HD 500/1000 Heads, or 2x ELC Pro HD 500/1000 heads and 1x Godox LP800X Power Inverter. A perfect fit also for Ranger RX Packs, Heads and accessories.
Each setup has room for a reflector for each head, as well as mains cables, sync cables and radio triggers. If you're only using one half of the case, small stands such as the Manfrotto Nano Stand and small tripods including the Manfrotto Befree and the Sirui Travel Series can be stored inside the case. Two light stands and two umbrellas can be attached to the exterior of the case.
External Dimensions: 68.5 x 44.5 x 27cm
Internal Dimensions: 60.5 x 40 x 19.5cm
|What else is included in the box?|
USM-2 is supplied with foam pads
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.