Celestron Labs CM400C Compound Microscope
The Celestron Labs CM400C Compound Microscope combines and economical price with lab-ready features including 40x, 100x, and 400x magnifications from the 10x eyepiece and three objective lenses.
Celestron Labs CM400C Compound Microscope Summary
An adjustable lower illuminator provides bright, detailed views with true-to-life colors for translucent specimens. This LED illuminator stays cool to the touch even during long viewing periods. The simple condenser with rotating disc adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing. All these features make the CM400C an excellent tool for labs, schools, field use and more.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs, guaranteeing fine-detailed viewing of your specimen slides. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. Rotate your monocular head to view the specimen comfortably or share the view with someone sitting across the table.
Take your microscope out of the lab and into the field with its 3 AA batteries. There’s even a universal power cord for international use.
Features at a glance
- Lab-ready compound microscope rotatable monocular head
- 4x, 10x and 40x objective lenses
- Coaxial, coarse and fine focus
- 10x eyepiece allows you to view specimens at 40x, 100x, 400x magnification
- Built-in, adjustable lower LED illumination
- 3 AA batteries included for field use
- 10 prepared slides included
|Type of Microscope:||Stereo|
|Head:||360° rotatable monocular with 45° incline|
|Eyepiece(s) Magnification:||(1) WF 10x|
|Eyepiece(s) Diameter:||23.2mm (0.91")|
|Objective(s) Magnification:||(3) 4x/10x/40x, all achromatic|
|Objective(s) Thread:||WJ4/5" x 1/36"|
|Focus Type(s):||Coaxial coarse and fine focus|
|Focus Travel (per rotation):||0.1mm (.004")|
|Magnification Range:||40x to 400x (40x, 100x, 400x)|
|Illumination Adjustability Mechanism:||Dial|
|Power Source:||AC Adapter- 100-240V|
|Battery Option:||(3) AA (Included)|
|Stage:||Plain stage with metal clips 88mm x 88mm (3.46" x 3.46")|
|Stage Diaphragm:||Disc diaphragm with 6 aperture sizes|
|Included Items:||10x WF eyepiece | Universal AC Adapter- 100-240V; plugs A, C, G, and I | Power adapter cord | 10 prepared slides | 3 AA batteries|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.