Canon PIXMA G3560 Refillable MegaTank Printer
Compact, Wi-Fi enabled All-In-One printer with refillable inks for productive low-cost printing at the home or office
Tremendous volume, low-cost printing
Keep on printing while keeping costs down thanks to huge yields of up to 12,000 pages (26% more in Economy mode ) from 2 black ink bottles, or 7,700 pages with a single set of colour bottles.
PIXMA G3560 with stack of photo prints and compatible inks in an office desk
High speed, high quality
Count on quality at high speed (10.8 ipm in black / 6 ipm in colour ), with pigment black ink ensuring pin-sharp text and dye colour inks delivering vivid colour photos. Experiment with diverse media and even print banners up to 1.2 metres in length.
Minimise downtime and meet every deadline with ease, with a user-replaceable maintenance cartridge that ensures dependable, day after day performance.
Refill ink tanks without fuss or effort using handy non-squeeze bottles with unique key type nozzles that ensure each ink bottle can only refill its equivalent tank.
Print, scan, copy and connect to the cloud via the Canon PRINT app and PIXMA Cloud Link, and print directly from smart devices via AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
All-In-One home office inkjet printer with refillable ink tanks
A4, print, copy and scan
Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity from your smart device
What's in the box
Everything you need for efficient, everyday printing
Multifunctional refillable ink tank printer – PIXMA G3560
5 high-yield ink bottles (2x Black and 1x C/M/Y)
Manuals and other documents
|Offers: working from home|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.