Canon LEGRIA HF G60 Compact Camcorder
Product Code: 1633133G
Canon Legria HF G60 4k Compact Camcorder
The LEGRIA HF G60 is a genuinely useable 4K camcorder with a focus on high video quality to film important family events and once-in-a-lifetime holidays.
Elevate your creativity
A large 1.0-type 4K Canon sensor captures incredible levels of detail, full of colour and clarity, while an 9-blade aperture achieves cinema-style highlights.
Capture superb shake-free footage
Enjoy vibrant and shake-free footage from a powerful 15x optical zoom thanks to a wide f/2.8-4.5 aperture with advanced image stabilisation and Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
Compose and control with the touch of a finger
See images clearly thanks to a 3.0-inch (460,000 dots) touchscreen with intuitive response and a high-resolution electronic viewfinder for shooting in tight angles.
Customise and control with ease
Choose from five assignable buttons to customise control and adjust focus speed for more cinematic effects plus control exposure with built-in ND filters.
Plug more in, get more out
Connect direct to a TV to view footage straight away and add an external microphone for a more professional performance.
Slow and fast motion recording
Get dramatic effects by showing your subject in slow motion or speeding them up.
Built-in ND filter
In-built multiple strength ND filter enables slower shutter speeds or wider apertures.
Manual and Auto modes
Quickly switch between modes without changing individual settings.
Custom function dial and buttons
Assign functions and commands to 5 buttons and a dial to reduce menu diving.
Gain near instant focusing for speed, or get more creative with slower focusing.
HDMI, Headphone, microphone and Mini Advanced Shoe
Immediately view on TV and extend audio functionality with mic and mini shoe inputs
Product features in detail
Increased resolution in 4K UHD plus Full HD quality with 4K oversampling.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Exceptionally fast autofocus with focus tracking to keep moving subjects sharp.
9 bladed circular aperture
Out-of-focus highlights take on circular edges for better aesthetic quality.
f/2.8 – f/4.5 lens aperture
More light can enter the camera , greater control over depth of field.
Image stabiliser with dynamic mode
Handheld footage remains steady even whilst walking and tracking a moving subject.
3.0-inch capacitive touch panel
See images clearly and faithfully represented even when not viewing straight on.
0.24-inch tiltable EVF
High resolution viewfinder provides a more accurate display.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Camcorders|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.