Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Video
Reduce your video editing time with the Calibrite Colorchecker Passport, and achieve colour balanced, consistently neutral and perfectly exposed images, in a handy and convenient portable protective case.
Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Video Summary
Ideal for filmmakers and photographers alike, the Calibrite Colorchecker Passport Video is the essential colour chart to ensure that when shooting in mixed lighting situations or with multiple cameras you can get shots that are perfectly colour balance, exposure matched and achieve consistently neutral, all packaged in a convenient protective portable case.
- Time-saving colour balance palettes
- Provides consistent neutral starting point
- Perfect for pre-production, capture and edit
- Easily portable colour calibration tool
- Housed in protective case for travel
- Video colour target with multiple chip sections
- Grayscale target with 3 different steps
- White balance target for custom in-camera white balance
- Focus target for centre and edge focus
Calibrite Colorchecker Passport Video Features in Detail
Video Colour Target
Made with four rows of colour chips, the Calibrite Colorchecker Passport is designed with today's production workflow in mind. The chart consists of chromatic colours with 6 chips built to align with the colour axis on a vectorscope, light to dark skin tones with subtle undertones, six steps of linear grayscale for even colour balance, including highlight and shadow regions, as well as six black and white patches to capture the full range of your video camera, including a high gloss black.
Ensuring that the exposure and contrast of cameras are matching, and that mid tones are rendered accurately, the grayscale target includes 3 rows of white, 40IRE gray and high gloss black colour chips that are perfect for achieving ideal camera exposure for video production.
White Balance Target
To eliminate colour casts, improve colour previews on your camera's display and make post production colour correction and editing faster, the white balance target is perfect for use in mixed lighting conditions during video shoots. The white balance target is a spectrally flat target that provides a neutral reference point, creating an in camera white balance that can compensate for varying lighting, therefore ensuring the colours you capture are true to life.
With the Calibrite Colorchecker, center and edge focusing will always be easily facilitated with this handy card at your finger tips.
|Offer Category: Accessories
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration
|Diameter (mm): N/A
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!