Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Duo
The Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Duo includes four targets for hybrid creators who shoot both photos and video to get consistent, accurate colours and it includes a durable, portable protective case.
Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Duo Summary
ColorChecker Passport DUO is ideal for photographers who also shoot video and any creative looking for accurate and consistent colour and creative flexibility. The ColorChecker Passport DUO contains four targets: ColorChecker Classic 24 patch target used to create custom camera profiles for still photographers shooting raw, White Balance target for in-camera white balance, and two video targets to be used for zebras, vectorscope, and RGB parade video settings all in one rugged, pocket-sized, protective case.
The combination of targets, camera calibration software, Lightroom® plug-in, and compatibility with major video editing software makes the ColorChecker Passport DUO our most versatile passport product. It delivers professional-quality colour control and camera matching for still photography and video. Now there is one ColorChecker Passport for hybrid users to get to a worry-free colour balance and consistent neutral white point faster, which reduces editing time to focus on getting to your creative vision faster. The new and improved protective case identifies the Passport DUO on the outside, providing a panel to customise yours with your name or other identifying information.
This pocket-sized ColorChecker is ready for any photo or video challenge that comes your way. Measuring only 125 x 90mm, whether you’re travelling a short distance or around the world, you’d never need to leave home without your Passport DUO.
ColorChecker Passport DUO includes:
- Classic Target - The industry-standard ColorChecker Classic 24-patch colour reference target; for creating custom camera profiles and for visual colour assessments.
- White Balance Target - Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent neutral point across a set of images, with no need to correct each one later. For video, this target will eliminate the need to colour correct each frame later.
- Video Colour Target - Includes six chromatic colour chips aligned with video production, six skin tones chips, six grey balance chips, and six highlights and shadow chips (including a high gloss black) to achieve the ideal colour balance.
- Grayscale Target - This target includes three steps; white highlight, 40 IRE mid-tone grey, and saturated high gloss black reference patches to achieve perfect exposure.
- Camera Calibration Software (Photo) - Create custom camera profiles based on your individual camera/lens/lighting combinations for DNG and ICC workflows.
- Lightroom® Plug-In (Photo) - Create custom camera profiles directly in Adobe® Lightroom®.
- 3rd Party Software Support - Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom via a free plug-in
- Hasselblad Phocus
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve
- 3D LUT CreatorDxO Photolab 4
- Durable, Portable, Protective Case - The passport case adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can easily incorporate the targets into any scene and also includes a handy lanyard, so your passport is always with you, ready for action.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.