B+W 58mm F-Pro 110 10 Stop ND filter 3.0 E
This high quality F-Pro 110 ND Filter 3.0 E 58 filter from B+W provides 10 stops of light reduction for long exposure landscapes, seascapes and urban photography.
B+W 58mm F-Pro 110 ND Filter 3.0 E 58 (10 stop) Summary
The B+W F-Pro 110 ND Filter 3.0 E 58mm provides 10 stops of light control. Neutral density filters, (or grey filters), are used if too much light restricts creative possibilities. They reduce the light in accordance with their density; they therefore allow longer exposure times or more widely opened apertures, perfect for long exposure photography to smooth water or cloud movement.
These filters are excellent for enabling movement to be captured in an image by allowing longer exposure times. For example water can appear soft and smoky, rather than frozen in time.
ND filters can create ingenious effects in architecture or urban photography too, with long exposures times of several hours, people walking through the shot are blurred or can even disappear completely.
B+W F-Pro 110 ND Filter 3.0 E 58 Specifications
- CoatingType: E (Single)
- Filter Diameter: 58 mm
- Light Transmission: about 96
- Number Of Coating Layers: 2 (1 on each side)
Browse all of our high quality B+W filters including protectors, ND’s, polarisers and more.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: ND Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.