Benro Slim Tall Aluminium Tripod Kit
The Benro Slim TSL08AN00 is a lightweight Aluminum tripod kit which features a Slim profile shoulder allowing for the tripod legs to be more compact when folded. With a maximum weight capacity of 8.8 lb. this tripod is ideal for mirrorless and compact DSLR cameras. The Slim tripod legs feature anodized Aluminum twist locks that only require a quick half turn to lock and unlock. A grooved center column prevents twisting when in use and can be reversed for low to the ground shots. A weight hook is located underneath the center column for windy conditions. The rubber feet on the tripod are fixed. Benzo Slim features a lightweight magnesium shoulder which has 3 leg positions and each leg can be positioned individually for uneven terrain. Staying level is made easy with included bubble levels on the tripod shoulder and on the quick release clamp. The removable single action billhead has an oversized ratchet style lock knob for easy operation and a panoramic scale. The billhead includes a blue anodized Aluminum Arce-Swiss style quick release plate with a d-ring 1/4"-20 camera screw.
Benro Slim Tripod, Benro N00 Ballhead, Quick-Release Plate &Kit Bag.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.