Benro Filter Holder Kit Magnetic FH100M3
The most innovative and user-friendly holder for 100mm filters
'Next Level' magnetic filter holder for 100mm filters
With this filter holder it is possible to position gradient filters quickly and accurately with a rotary knob.
This filter holder has room for 3 rectangular filters (100mm wide and 2mm thick) and a polarization filter.
The polarization filter can be operated from the side and from the rear while other filters are placed in front. We recommend using the 82mm MAMCPL82 or 95mm MAMCPL95 polarizing filters from Benro. It is possible to screw an 82mm screw-on filter into the holder if a special magnetic step-down ring is used.
- Simply place a polarization filter using magnets
- Move gradient filters quickly and accurately with a rotary knob
- For four filters (three rectangular and one polarization)
- Works up to 15mm full frame without vignetting
- Polarization filter can be rotated from the rear or from the side
- Safe holder due to safe and fast clamping system
- Works with very handy filter frames
Magnetic ring for CPL
16 strong magnets are placed in the rotating ring of the holder. These hold a Benro Polarizing Filter (MAMCPL82 or MAMCPL95) firmly in place. Thanks to the magnets and the recesses in the holder, a polarization filter can now be installed or removed very quickly.
The ring with the magnets can be turned in two places: via the rubber caterpillar on the left, or via the ring itself on the back of the holder.
Two filter frames are supplied with the holder: one for 100x100mm and one for 100x150mm. These filter frames are of course also available separately. If you equip each filter with its own frame, it is not necessary to change it in the field. This makes it possible to work faster and the filters need to be touched even less (fingerprints).
The Benro FH100M3 is suitable for the following rectangular filters:
- 100mm x 150mm x 2mm (glass or resin) in filter frame FR1015
- 100mm x 100mm x 2mm (glass or resin) in filter frame FR1010
The filter frame for the gradient filters ( FR1015) has serrations that allow this filter to be positioned quickly and accurately with the red rotary knob. The rotary knob has four different positions (Neutral, A, B, C) with which it is possible to move each gradient filter separately.
The position of the rotary switch is automatically locked. A different filter lock can be selected by pressing a button on the side
Extremely wide angle
Because the guides on the Benro FH100M3 are placed more outward, it is possible to photograph with an extremely wide angle without vignetting. The holder has been successfully tested on 15mm fulfill frame and even 9mm APS-C. The maximum wide angle without vignetting depends on the construction of the lens.
The holder is fixed or released with the blue rotary knob. When the blue knob is loosened, the holder can be removed very quickly by pulling the spring-loaded red slide backwards.
Attaching is very simple: the holder automatically clicks onto the lens ring. This system is therefore faster than most other holders and also much safer than constructions with a spring-loaded catch on the side.
In the package
- 1 x Filter holder
- 1 x frame for 100x150mm filter ( FR1015 )
- 1 x frame for 100x100mm filter ( FR1010 )
- 1 x lens ring filter thread 77mm ( FH100M2LR77 )
- 1 x lens ring filter thread 82mm ( FH100M2LR82 )
- 1 x Manual
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.