Benro CP0 CenterPod 21.8mm for 0 Series Bat and Rhino Tripods
The Benro CP0 CenterPod 21.8mm for 0 Series Bat and Rhino Tripods is a short centre column for low-level photography, which can also be used as a standalone mini tripod with the integrated internal legs.
Benro CP0 CenterPod 21.8mm for 0 Series Bat and Rhino Tripods Summary
For photographers already using a Bat, Rhino or MeFOTO tripod, get ready to expand your tripods versatility with Benro’s 3 Leg Short Center columns. Available in 4 different sizes, there’s one to fit your favorite Benro tripod. They feature a detachable weight hook for additional stability. By removing the weight hook, you will find an internal small leg set to use as a mini tripod. Use it in conjunction with a variety of accessories, to expand your shooting capabilities. Simply attach a tripod head, plate or accessory via the ⅜” screw.
Capture low angle or tabletop shots with ease. Attach your monopod, or removable leg from your Benro Tripod - to the Mini Tripod for a smaller-footprint. Or use the mini tripod as additional support for lower-angle shooting with a long lens.
- Capture low angle or tabletop shots with ease.
- Use as standalone tabletop tripod.
- Detachable weight hook for added stability.
- Ideal for long lenses in low angle positions.
- Fits Bat, Rhino and MeFOTO Series 0 tripods.
What's int he box
- Short center column with 3 legs
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.