- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Benro ArcaSmart Sidearm Phone Clamp QR
The Benro ArcaSmart Sidearm Phone Clamp QR is a versatile Arca-compatible smartphone clamp for content creators, that sports a compact folding design with no tripod required thanks to an integrated kickstand.
Earn 48 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Benro ArcaSmart Sidearm Phone Clamp QR Summary
For more mounting versatility with your smartphone, look no further than the Benro ArcaSmart SideArm Phone Clamp. This smartphone clamp can be mounted to a ¼” mount, an Arca-Swiss style quick release clamp or even use it handheld for quick shooting or live streaming. For additional versatility, you can adjust the angle of your smartphone and the adjustable clamp rotates to mount phones vertically or horizontally, adapting to your shooting style.
The ArcaSmart SideArm features two built-in cold shoe mounts for adding accessories like microphones or receivers. The included ¼” screw mount allows for attaching cameras to a tripod alongside your smartphone, to use as a monitor, or to stream or record simultaneously. Whether your forte is video, still images, live streaming, or content creation, Benro’s ArcaSmart SideArm phone clamp is the perfect companion for your next production.
- Designed to hold a smartphone or camera, or both at the same time!
- Integrated Cold shoe for accessory mounting.
- Adjustable phone angles for perfect viewing, live-streaming or recording.
- Arca-Swiss Style or 1/4” mounting capabilities.
- Allows you to use your phone as a monitor (additional equipment may be required).
- Weight (kg): 0.11
- Product Height (cm): 1.8
- Product Length (cm): 9.2
- Product Width (cm): 3.8
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.