Azden SMH-X Shock Absorbing Camera Mount And Microphone Holder
The virtually indestructible Azden SMH-X Shock Mount is used to isolate vibration and handling noise and is compatible with Azden and third-party microphones with diameters between 18 mm to 22 mm.
Now get the same innovative shock mount design used on the SMX-30 microphone for your other shotgun microphones! Instead of rubber bands, the SMH-X Shock Mount Holder suspends a microphone using a robust, and nearly indestructible material that won’t deform or wear out over time. The result is superior isolation from handling noise, vibration and camera lens motor noise.
In addition to fitting many Azden brand microphones, the SMH-X will fit third-party microphones with diameters between 18 mm to 22 mm. Two sets of clips are provided to better accommodate this range of sizes. For best results, it’s recommended to use this mount with shotgun microphones that are no longer than 300 mm (about 11.8 inches).
SMH-X may be mounted on top of cameras that provide a standard size shoe mount, or on boom poles, tripods and accessory bars that provide a 1/4”-20 size thread.
- Shock absorbing, camera mount, microphone holder
- Isolates your microphone from vibration and handling noise
- Fits standard size camera shoe mounts
- Includes 1/4″-20 thread for more mounting options
- Fits microphone diameters of 18 mm – 22 mm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.