Azden PRO-XR 2.4 GHz Wireless Microphone System
The Azden PRO-XR 2.4 GHz Wireless Mic System is designed for cameras and mobiles with several new technologies that provides extremely reliable wireless audio suited for video creators of all levels.
The PRO-XR is a new kind of 2.4 GHz digital wireless microphone. Using several new technologies, it avoids the line-of-sight dependency and congestion problems that plague traditional 2.4 GHz wireless, resulting in an extremely reliable wireless microphone.
Easy-to-use, compact and lightweight, the PRO-XR is perfectly suited for video creators of all types. Whether you shoot with a DSLR camera, mirrorless camera, cinema camera or mobile device, the PRO-XR can deliver high-quality and dependable wireless audio for your videos.
FREQUENCY SPECTRUM AUTO-SCAN
Once powered on, the PRO-XR automatically scans the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum and selects the best available frequencies to use for its connection, thereby avoiding interference-prone frequency bands.
AUTOMATIC INTERFERENCE AVOIDANCE
The activity of 2.4 GHz devices in a given area can change frequently and rapidly. That is why the PRO-XR constantly monitors this range and automatically and seamlessly changes its transmission to use different frequencies when it detects the possibility of interference.
SIGNAL REDUNDANCY TECHNOLOGY
Further fortifying the system’s resistance to interference, PRO-XR employs Azden’s proprietary Signal Redundancy Technology, in which the transmitter sends two copies of its signal to the receiver at all times, each on a different frequency. If the system predicts interference of the primary signal, it will instantly switch to using the secondary signal without any interruptions.
EXTERNAL ANTENNA DESIGN
While many other digital wireless systems are moving to under-performing internal antennas, the PRO-XR system employs a more reliable external antenna design and comes with two interchangeable antenna options for the transmitter: a flexible antenna for comfortable and inconspicuous wearing of the transmitter, and a high-gain antenna for increased performance especially at long distances and with line-of-sight obstruction.
ADJUSTABLE TRANSMISSION POWER
Change the transmission output power of the transmitter to adapt to challenging environments. Use the default 20 mW setting for optimal battery life and excellent performance in most situations. Optionally increase the output power to 50 mW or 100 mW for better performance at extreme distances, or to overcome line-of-sight obstructions and over-crowded Wi-Fi environments. Combining the 100 mW output with the use of the included high-gain transmitter antenna can extend the range of the system up to an incredible 300 feet!
The built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide up to 20 hours of run time on the receiver and 14 hours on the transmitter; plenty of power for a long day of shooting. Eliminates the hassles of single-use batteries and reduces e-waste. The system comes with a dual-USB charging cable and AC adapter.
VOLUME CONTROL AND MONITORING
The receiver includes a 3.5 mm headphone jack for monitoring, and a 6-step adjustable output gain control for optimizing audio levels with your camera.
INCLUDED LAVALIER MICROPHONE
The professional-grade, omni-directional lavalier microphone captures the full frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ensuring crisp and clear recording of your subject’s voice. The angled 3.5 mm TRS plug allows compatibility with many other wireless systems and recorders.
LINE-IN AUXILIARY INPUT
For extra flexibility, the transmitter allows for the connection of line-level audio devices via the 3.5 mm auxiliary input. This input can be connected to the output of an audio mixer, digital recorder or any other line-level source.
MOBILE VIDEO COMPATIBLE
The PRO-XR is also compatible with smartphones and tablets out of the box. Easily mount the PRO-XR receiver to your smartphone with the included Smartphone Mount. A Lightning-to-headphone adapter cable is included for connection to iOS devices. A TRRS output cable is included for other devices with headphone jacks. No special apps are required to use the PRO-XR’s audio when shooting video on your mobile device.
The included mount uses a spring-loaded clamp to tightly grip down onto almost any smartphone. It can accommodate phone widths from 2.4 in. – 3.3 in., making it compatible with even the largest smartphones (phablets) on the market today. Unlike many other phone mounts, ours is equipped with a cold-shoe slot, allowing you to mount a microphone, wireless receiver, or other accessories. The mount itself is mountable to any tripod or pole via a ¼”-20 threaded hole. Built to last, the mount is all-metal construction and quality tested to withstand over 6,000 pulls.
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Microphone System
- For digital cameras and mobile devices
- Proprietary digital technologies avoid 2.4 GHz interference
- Adjustable transmitter output power
- External antenna design
- Up to 300’ range
- Includes high-quality lavalier microphone
- Includes smartphone mount
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Runtime up to 20 hours on RX and 14 hours on TX
- Six-step adjustable output gain
- Headphone and microphone outputs / Line-in auxiliary input
- 2-year warranty with online registration
- Connector Type: Φ3.5 mm TRS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- Impedance: 2.2 kΩ @1 kHz
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Power Requirement: Plug-in power DC 1-10 V
- S/N Ratio: 86 dB (Max. input : -22dBv A-weighted) , Line : 86 dB (Max. input : 0dBv A-weighted)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB @1 kHz, 0 dB=1 V/Pa
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.