- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Azden MVT-1 Smartphone Tripod
This product is no longer available
The Azden MVT-1 Smartphone Tripod is a high quality all-metal mount, grip and tripod compatible with even the largest smartphones making it ideal for mobile vloggers and live streaming.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The MVT-1 is a convenient tripod and mounting solution for mobile video shooters that allows you to connect an external microphone or wireless receiver. A must have solution for mobile vloggers and live streamers.
The included mount uses a spring-loaded clamp to tightly grip down onto almost any smartphone. It can accommodate phone widths from 2.4 in. – 3.3 in., making it compatible with even the largest smartphones (phablets) on the market today. Unlike many other phone mounts, ours is equipped with a cold-shoe slot, allowing you to mount a microphone, wireless receiver, or other accessories. The mount itself is mountable to the included tripod, or any other camera stand or pole, via a 1/4-20 threaded hole. Built to last, the mount is all-metal construction and quality tested to withstand over 6,000 pulls.
This lightweight, miniature tripod works well as a table-top stand for your smartphone or converts to a grip-handle by collapsing the legs for on-the-go video shooting. Expandable legs allow for adjustment to the tripod’s height from 5.0 in. – 6.5 in. The articulating ball-joint head allows you to adjust for the perfect tilt and angle. A 90º tilt for portrait orientation is possible with the notched side, while the head can be tightened in place with a wing-tip screw. The tripod’s universal 1/4-20 mounting thread makes it usable with other small cameras as well.
Includes a smartphone mount and mini-tripod for mobile video shooters
Allows for mounting of your Azden microphone or wireless system to smartphone
Tripod used as table-top stand or on-the-go video grip
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.