Azden EX-505U Uni-Directional Lapel Microphone With Mini-Plug Output
The Azden EX-505U Uni-Directional Lapel Microphone with Mini-Plug Output reduces background noise whilst capturing high quality isolated audio during a range of applications including interviews.
Discreet and lightweight, with included lapel clip and windscreen. Uni-directional element great for applications where rejection of side and background noise is desired.
Azden’s lapel microphones offer professional performance at a very affordable price, making them a great choice for almost any situation where clear speech capture is needed. Whether you need a high quality audio option for on-camera interviews, film projects, wedding videos, YouTube videos, web-casting, theater performances or lectures, Azden has the solution for you!
The EX-505U Lapel Microphone is a high quality, electret condenser microphone. The microphone element is uni-directional, meaning it picks up sound most strongly from the top. Its directional sound pick up is perfect for situations where you want to isolate a speaker’s voice from background noise or reduce the potential for feedback over a speaker system.
No matter what the application, Azden’s lapel microphones can help your project reach its full potential.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.