Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Standard Package Grey
Despite its tiny size and 249g weight the Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Standard Package Grey will shoot 4K HDR Video with beautiful 50MP stills from a 3-axis stabilised camera that features a bright f/1.9 lens.
- Level 5 wind resistance for adverse conditions as well as long 28 minutes of flight time in no wind
- Palm sized drone which weighs in at just 249g and fits into A1 category basic, low-risk flying
- 3-axis gimbal captures ultra smooth, sharp 4K video at up to 30p at 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Larger 0.8-inch CMOS sensor for ultra high resolution 50 megapixel photos with HDR stacking
- Modes include Timelapse and panorama with Auto exposure bracketing, Interval and HDR imaging
Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Standard Package Grey Summary
Sharper. Smoother. Superior.
EVO Nano+ is packed a 1/1.28-inch(0.8-inch) CMOS sensor capable of 50 MP photos. A RYYB color filter array design with a large aperture of f/1.9 offers superior noise reduction capabilities and the power to effortlessly produce quality images in low-light conditions. Track fast-moving subjects with incredible precision through PDAF + CDAF autofocus system; Squeeze rich detail from shadows and highlights no matter how extreme the lighting conditions using HDR mode, which rapidly snaps several photos at different exposures so they can be stitched together in post-production.
- 2.44μm Pixel（Bin2）
- 1/1.28"(0.8") CMOS
- RYYB Sensor
Greatness In Your Grasp
Recruit your Nano to automatically follow any person, animal, or vehicle so you can focus on your activities while your Nano handles the cinematic side.
Dynamic Track 2.1: Master Subject Tracking
At barely half a pound, the EVO Nano weighs about as much as an orange and fits almost anywhere — from the side pocket of your hiking pack to the palm of your hand.
Cinematic Shots With A Single Click
Create dramatic, professional-level shots at the touch of a button with four automatic shooting modes. Add a soundtrack and filters in the Autel Sky app to make your video even more epic, allowing you to produce unforgettable results whether you're a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game.
MovieMaster: Quick And Easy Movies
- Easy Editing
- Quick Sharing
- Imaginative Templates
Apply your favorite templates from the Autel Sky app for quick and easy movie-making, allowing you to drastically reduce the tedious editing process so you can share your creations in minutes.
Fly Free — No Lags, No Limits
Fly farther while maintaining crisp, clear visuals with Autel SkyLink, our strongest image transmission system yet, which offers a transmission range of 6.2 miles, transmission quality of 2.7K/30FPS, and superior anti-interference capabilities, all while relaying stunning HD video.
Snap And Share In Seconds
Done shooting? Simply place your smartphone close to the Nano to upload photos and videos at a speedy rate of 160Mbps using the Autel Sky app.
SonarSound: Hear Everything
Record voices and ambient sounds on the ground through the remote control's built-in microphone, allowing you to bring your videos to life even when your drone is miles above.
Fly Safe With Advanced Obstacle Avoidance
The EVO Nano series is the first and only aircraft series of its size to offer an advanced obstacle avoidance system — making it the obvious choice for users looking to avoid crashes and preserve the life of their aircraft. With three-way binocular vision sensors that enable the drone to perceive obstructions in front of it, behind it, and below it, the Nano+ can easily brake to avoid collisions.
More Battery. More Time. More Creativity.
The EVO Nano can fly continuously for 28 minutes, which means plenty of time to experiment with creative angles and dream up inventive shots.
Despite being a palm sized 249g A1 category drone, the Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Standard Package offers content creators with everything they need to capture epic 4K videos and ultra high resolution 50 megapixel images. A larger 0.8-inch sensor over the entry level drone renders crisp, sharp and detailed 4K movies, which are stabilised across 3-axis with the built-in gimbal. The Nano+ also offers a brighter f/1.9 aperture lens to gather more light with an effective wide angle focal width of 23mm.
Flying time in no wind is an impressive 28 minutes offering the ability to reach as far as 16.8km and the drone has level 5 wind resistance, although of course your flight time will drop if you do fly in the maximum 24mph wind. You’ll be able to use auto modes to capture beautiful 4K P25 timelapse and panoramas at up to 4096x3072 pixels for standout content results. With the larger sensor and brighter lens this could well be the choice for discerning pilots who want a lightweight drone with excellent flying times combined with superb imaging possibilities.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.