Autel EVO Lite+ Drone Standard Package White
The Autel EVO Lite+ Drone Standard Package White delivers 6K/30 video, 20MP stills and built-in 3-axis gimbal on an 800g lightweight aircraft with 40 minutes flight time that measures just 210×104×85mm.
- Compact sized 210 x 104 x 85mm drone which weighs in at just 820g which has a 40 minute flight time
- Large 1-inch sensor captures beautiful 6K/30 videos and high resolution 20 megapixel images
- 3-axis gimbal renders smooth, sharp images and stills with excellent results
- High quality bright 29mm equivalent focal width lens with variable f/2.8-f/11 aperture
- Effective object avoidance system in three directions with ultra wide 150° front object avoidance array
Autel EVO Lite+ Drone Standard Package White Summary
Cut Through The Darkness. Take Back The Night.
Discover The World By Moonlight
Equipped with a 1-inch CMOS image sensor and Autel's intelligent moonlight algorithm, the EVO Lite+ can capture crisp, vibrant details at night with low noise — even when the ISO is cranked up high.
Take Control With An Adjustable Aperture
Flex your creativity with an adjustable aperture from f/2.8-f/11, giving you the ability alter exposure and depth of field in imaginative ways that show off your unique artistic style.
- 1" CMOS
- 6K/30FPS Video
Restore Natural Colors
Automatically balance overexposure and underexposure when shooting scenes with too much contrast, producing clearer images with more layers.
Whether you're flying over a gloomy hilltop at dawn or hovering at the base of a waterfall, cut through the haze with a fog penetration function that automatically adjusts the camera's vibrance settings to make your footage look crisp and clear.
Retain rich details in shadows and highlights, transforming washed out stills into true works of art, alive with deep, velvety shadows and vibrant pops of color.
Instant Focus, Instant Capture
Track fast-moving subjects with a precise autofocus that locks in within milliseconds using a phase detection autofocus and dual focus algorithm.
Cinematic Shots With A Single Click
Create dramatic, professional-level shots at the touch of a button with four automatic shooting modes. Add a soundtrack and filters in the Autel Sky app to make your video even more epic, allowing you to produce unforgettable results whether you're a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game.
Your Personal Paparazzi
With the touch of a button, the Lite will rise into the air and snap a photo of you and your friends, automatically adjusting the lens so no one gets left out. Blur the background automatically for additional cinematic effect or dramatically reveal your epic destination — whether it's the top of a mountain or your own backyard.
Dynamic Track 2.1: Master Subject Tracking
Recruit your Lite to automatically follow any person, animal, or vehicle so you can focus on your activities while your Lite handles the cinematic side.
Fly Free — No Lags, No Limits
Fly farther while maintaining crisp, clear visuals with Autel SkyLink, our strongest image transmission system yet, which offers a transmission range of 7.4 miles, transmission quality of 2.7K/30FPS, and superior anti-interference capabilities, all while relaying stunning HD video.
- 7.4 Miles
SonarSound: Hear Everything
Record voices and ambient sounds on the ground through the remote control's built-in microphone, allowing you to bring your videos to life even when your drone is miles above.
Snap And Share In Seconds
Done shooting? Simply place your smartphone close to the Lite to upload photos and videos at a speedy rate of 160Mbps using the Autel Sky app.
MovieMaster: Quick And Easy Movies
Apply your favorite templates from the Autel Sky app for quick and easy movie-making, allowing you to drastically reduce the tedious editing process so you can share your creations in minutes.
Ultra Wide Angle Obstacle Avoidance
Fly faster, safer, and more confidently than ever before with Autel's new ultra wide angle obstacle avoidance cameras. The sensors give the EVO Lite a front field of view of 150 degrees, eliminating more blindspots than traditional systems while reducing the number of cameras needed.
Industry-leading Battery Life
The EVO Lite is the only drone of its size to offer an endurance of 40 minutes, giving you 30 percent more flight time than the competition.
The top of the range Autel EVO Lite+ Drone Standard Package adds a series of features over the EVO Lite model below. The Lite plus drone maintains the same compact form with 820g weight and whopping 40 minutes flight time but adds a large 1-inch CMOS sensor capable of 6K/30P video. The lens on this Plus model also delivers a variable f/2.8-f/11 aperture for added shooting versatility and has an equivalent 29mm focal width. You can fly at long ranges up to 24km and in Level 7 winds, which means you will value the three direction (forward, back and down) collision avoidance system with ultra wide 150° front object avoidance array.
The built-in 3-axis gimbal is capable of capturing extremely smooth and sharp 6K video, ideal for creators to capture unique high quality aerial content. For stills you can create detailed 20 megapixel photos as well as drawing on a range of useful modes including Panorama and Timelapse can be made in 5472x3076 jpgs, 5.4K or 4K P25 movies. Autel SkyLink is effective over 12km with ultra high resolution 2.7K available up to 1km range. For a state of the art drone with an enjoyable piloting experience coupled with high quality imaging results look no further than the Autel EVO Lite+.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.