Angelbird SD Dual Card Reader
The Angelbird SD Dual Card Reader provides a secure host connection while transferring data simultaneously from two SDXC (UHS-I or UHS-II) cards at unrestricted speeds, using a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, up to 10 Gb/s connectivity.
Angelbird SD Dual Card Reader Summary
SAVE TIME WITH DUAL SD UHS-II CARD OFFLOADING
Forget waiting for your files to offload. With two SDXC ports, our SD Dual Card Reader simultaneously transfers data from two SD cards at unrestricted speeds. USB and Thunderbolt 3 compatible, Angelbird’s SD Dual Card Reader is the only reader option with individual write-protect security ensuring your files won’t accidentally get deleted or card gets reformatted.
USB-C 3.2 GEN 2 AND TB3 COMPATIBLE
Keep the data flowing with connection ports that are compatible with previous, current and future standards. Angelbird know that fast-paced, on-the-go production has its challenges. Having flexible connection options ensures you’ve always got the right cord on hand.
Angelbird’s Solid Connect™ recessed port offers peace of mind that your connection won’t jiggle loose or prematurely wear out.
KEEPS YOUR FILES SAFE
Protect your data files from unwanted formatting or accidental file deletion with write-protect functionality per card port and ESD & overload protection.
Modularly stacks with Angelbird CFexpress and CFast card readers. Ideal for compact, mobile production and offers the peace of mind that each reader operates independently so no more multi-unit reader failures.
- SD UHS-II Dual Memory Card Reader
- Supports File Offloading at Unrestricted Speeds
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s (USB & TB3 Compatible)
- Individual Write-Protect Switch per Port
- Shock & Temperatures Proof
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Stack™
- Solid Connect™
- USB Bus-Powered
- Mac | iPadOS | Windows | Linux | Android
- Card Type: SD
- Dimensions: 95.0 × 65.0 × 12.0 mm / 3.74 × 2.56 x 0.47 in
- Weight: ~ 120.0 g | ~ 4.2 oz
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.