Angelbird AV PRO 1 TB MK3 SSD
The shock and temperature-proof Angelbird AV PRO 1 TB MK3 SSD is a professional drive designed for demanding audio and video tasks, with ESD and Overload Protection and up to 520 MB/s write speed.
Angelbird AV PRO 1 TB MK3 SSD Summary
PROFESSIONAL SSD DESIGNED FOR YOUR DEMANDING AUDIO AND VIDEO TASKS!
As an Audio/Video professional, you know that when the action starts, there's no time for second-guessing — you and your gear must be ready to go, and you either act with confidence or risk losing the shot. Features robust 9 mm casing and high compatiblity with your cameras, recorders, and players.
- AV Pro SSD
- Read Speed up to 560 MB/s
- Write Speed up to 520 MB/s
- 3 Sizes Available: 500 GB | 1 TB | 2 TB
- Solid Grip™
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Stable Stream™
- X-Ray & Magnetic Proof
- Shock & Temperature Proof
- Rock-Solid Build
- Certified Product by Atomos | Blackmagic Design
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
WITH YOUR TRUST IN MIND
The Angelbird AV PRO MK3 SSD was built from the ground up with your trust in mind. Designed and precision-manufactured in Austria to demanding specs, the AV PRO MK3 is purpose-built to deliver blazing-fast read/write performance and rock-solid stability. And it’s ready when you are — every time.
CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
Creative confidence comes from trusting your experience, your artistic instincts, and your tools. Media pros need gear they can rely on to do the job, year in and year out, with no fuss.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.