Acratech Plate for Canon 5d MKII
Acratech Camera Quick Release Plate 2172
Acratech Quick Release Plate Features:
- Quick release plates are compatible with all Arca-Swiss type quick release clamps (Foba, Arca, Kirk, Wimberley, etc)
- Quick release plates are camera specific, which means they will fit your camera and will prevent your camera from rotating or moving on the plate.
- Quick release plates are designed to allow access to all camera controls and functions without removing the plate.
- Quick release plates are designed to provide maximum contact area to the bottom of the camera increasing stability and helping to minimise flexing of the camera body.
- Acratech do not cut a groove under the head of the mounting screws which weakens them at a point where they are already most likely to break.
- Acratech plates are precision C.N.C. machined from solid 6061 T-6 aluminium.
- They do not use inferior castings like some manufacturers.
- Acratech have eliminated all unnecessary threaded bosses etc. to further reduce weight.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Satin black anodized finish.
- Acratech use advanced computer aided design software to create super strong lightweight plates.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.