Acratech GPSS Ballhead + Standard Clamp 1185
This product is no longer available
Acratech GPss Ballhead + Standard Clamp 1185
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The Acratech GPss 1185 Ballhead is a smaller version of the already petite GP, but it maintains a 25 lb (11.4 kg) capacity, and the ability to function as a gimbal head, all while weighing less than 14oz (.38 kg).
The difference between the GP and the GPss is that it has a 1.87” (46mm) long quick release clamp.
GPss Ballhead Features:
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400mm f/4.0
- Works like it has a built in levelling base for single row panoramics
- Lever clamp is easily adjusted to fit all Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plates
- Reduced base diameter of 2.08” (53mm)
- Reduced height of 3.75” (95mm)
- Overall body Width 2.83” (72mm)
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle
- Full movements allow any camera position
- Precision C.N.C. machined
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, and many other QR plates
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads)
- Laser engraved dual degree markings
- Solid precision feel
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.