3 Legged Thing Punks Billy & Airhed NeoTripod Kit Black
This product has been discontinued.
Designed for compact travel with big enough support for landscape photography, the 3 Legged Thing Punks Billy And Airhed Neo Tripod Kit (Black) is destined for greatness packed with so many features.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
3 Legged Thing Punks Anarchy Billy & Airhed Neo Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit Black
A working class hero is something to be...
Billy is 3 Legged Things first full carbon Punk tripod from the new range. Built for everyday use, Billy is our lightest tripod in the current line up, but built to withstand every day punishment.
Take it to the bridge
Or anywhere else, for that matter. At just 1.38 kg / 3 lb, Billy is the easiest tripod to transport in our range.
A tale of two heights
Topping out at 1.645 m / 65", Billy is a tripod with a serious working height, that still extends to 1.37 m / 53.5" without the column installed, giving you a stable, workable solution in even the most difficult conditions.
More than a tripod
Billy, like our other Punks tripods, has one or two tricks up his sleeve. A full height detachable monopod is a sought after feature for most, but the real coup d'©tat is a minimum working height of just 10 cm / 4"
Product features in detail
Billy's legs counterfold around the column and head, enabling the user to get him down to just 46 cm / 18 ".
Billy, like all 3 Legged Thing tripods, comes with a detachable monopod leg that can also be used as a microphone or camera boom.
Max Load to Weight Ratio of 13:1
Billy is capable of supporting loads up to 13 times his weight. With an 18kg payload, Billy is one of the strongest tripods in this class.
3 Legged Thing's unique Bubble Grip system provides better leverage, and greater rigidity, with smooth, easy to use mechanism.
Shaping The Future
Our patented Tri-Mount plate offers three hollowed spurs for accessory attachments, and enables Billy to fold up, even when the column is detached.
A Range of Footwear
- Max Height 1.645 m / 65 "
- Max Height w/o column 1.37 m / 53.5 "
- Min Height 100 mm / 4 "
- Monopod Max Height 1.71 m / 67.5 "
- Folded Length 460 mm / 18 "
- 4 Section Legs / 1 Section Column
- Load Capacity - 18 kg / 40 lbs
- Tripod Weight 1.38kg / 3 lbs
- Leg Angles 23º, 55º, 80º
- Max Leg Tube Diameter 23 mm / 0.91 "
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.